SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i need a favor from those who use the FULL NPC Retextures merge on the guide. Go to windhelm and visit the blacksmith Hermir Strong-Heart... tell me if she is wearing any amor at all. thanks

Paul you needed to checkout her DOFT - default armor record if she hasn't got anything you should be able her something by editing that record.

Re: The new Dreadflopp's patches, and any new non-Nexus patches that may be created.   Could I request that you add either version names or dates (preferably both) to the file name of any direct-download patches you create, so that we can tell different versions apart, and be able to tell when they've changed?  Also, can you keep old versions available, so those of us who want to build an older version of build (e.g. 'before the next round of landscape changes') can get the older patches?

Or better yet, put them on the Nexus.  Or won't Dreadflopp allow that?

Edited by GalenZ

Re: The new Dreadflopp's patches, and any new non-Nexus patches that may be created.   Could I request that you add either version names or dates (preferably both) to the file name of any direct-download patches you create, so that we can tell different versions apart, and be able to tell when they've changed?  Also, can you keep old versions available, so those of us who want to build an older version of build (e.g. 'before the next round of landscape changes') can get the older patches?

nothing changed. I just separated them in two mods

Try reset inventory Paul? It's the same as my naked NPC problem I asked earlier which can be fixed by doing that.

i don't want to keep reseting her when i start a game. I want to know the cause.

nothing changed. I just separated them in two mods

i don't want to keep reseting her when i start a game. I want to know the cause.

Did that happened randomly or every time? Because mine is randomly happened sometimes if I reload the game it's there and sometimes not.

And until now I don't know what's causing it as well. The records for the NPC have nothing wrong in it.

we could do that but we would have to double check with Dreadflopp if he is OK with that as they technically his patches. The major issue I have with keeping older patches is they will eventually clog up the nexus page.

Just found another issue with armor, I've met Ralof again after the helgen at gerdur's house but this time he wears the heroic stormcloak armor rather than the normal stormcloak armor.

Resetting his inventory bring the normal armor back which is weird. XEdit showing the default armor for him.