SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello. First off all, big thanks to all great people who involved in development of SRLE and Legacy, you are amazing (english not my native language, so i can not tell all i wanted). I just finished SRLE and barely fit into the vram and get 50-60fps. I used a 1k textures where possible, also turned off some enb features (dof, AO, Water), and maybe i will drop dyndolod to medium preset (if needed). Is there any sense for me to install SRLE Legacy? I play at 1080p, my spec: i5 3570k 4.2ghz, 8g ram, radeon r280x with 3gb vram. As i say, i get 50-60 fps, vram load is about 2.5 gb of 3gb, and ram 4.9gb of 8gb. Is there a big difference in fps/ram/vram between SRLE and Legacy? Also, i will skip some of the mods (companions, houses, quests, etc). I'm sorry for that kind of question, i just don't have time to waste, especially if game wont work in the end. 

To be honest I think you will struggle with 3gb especially if your on Windows 10. if you really want to try Legacy you could install just that with the 1k textures and not use the full SRLE Extended LOTD

• +1 1

To be honest I think you will struggle with 3gb especially if your on Windows 10. if you really want to try Legacy you could install just that with the 1k textures and not use the full SRLE Extended LOTD

Thank you for reply. Actually i'm on win7, but still.. i will just move on with SRLE. Its great already. The only thing i miss is some perks overhaul. Thanks again and good luck :)

Thank you for reply. Actually i'm on win7, but still.. i will just move on with SRLE. Its great already. The only thing i miss is some perks overhaul. Thanks again and good luck :)

You can add Ordinator very easy to SRLE. Follow the SRLE lotd guide for few gameplay mods to add only. Don't add texture mods

• +1 1

I'm currently running SRLEX LotD (pre-new landscape stuff) on a Win 10 system with a 3GB GTX 780 video card @ 1920x1200, with base LotD textures (not the 1k) and am getting decent performance- 45-50 fps outdoors with all Vividian ENB features on, 55-60 fps if I turn off AO and DoF.  I'm still in the process of testing, though.

Edited by GalenZ

Alright I'll try that.

Before 2.18 I had proper tree lods.

or maybe it's the new tree merge and stuff ? I'm not sure.

just checking that you did actually run ReLinker and it is active in MO? and if so does it have a texture folder that contains LOD stuff?

Edited by Darth_mathias

well I am not sure then it could either Dyndolod 2.18 or BethINI or maybe Relinker isn't generating properly. I have noticed that Relinker doesn't overwrite nor is overwritten by anything LOD wise surely that is a bit suspicious.

It won't Darth, because the textures/terrain/LODGen/Trees Merged.esp folder it creates is completely new so it isn't overwriting anything.  But for DynDOLOD to recognise the LODs for any given esp there needs to be a corresponding folder in LODGen with the same name as the esp.  Because the trees merge removes caribougone.esp etc those LODs will never be looked for when running DynDOLOD, hence the need for ReLinker to copy everything from the original four LODGen folders into the one new one.  If any formIDs change in the merge it also renames the corresponding tree LODs and .txt files when copying them over.

• +1 1

Oh man...

Vigor removed, EL removed, Caranthir added. Guyssss....I finally started playing! Level 7. Now there's this constant dillema, do I stay up to date with you guys but pretty much force myself to start a new

game?!?! Or do I fall way behind but keep playing...

First world problems! >_> lol

Yeah, tempting as it is i actually wanna play the game. I finished installing this on the 18th and now im quite a bit outdated already....oh well. too much work to update and start new characters constantly. plus you never make any progress. not too mention takes 30 mins to setup the MCMs. screw updating

Ill update once im done with current character. (level 23 mage at the moment)

using sofia as a follower and i really like her btw. Like how i can customize her combat style. made her a mage also. 

only issue is her randomly stripping naked. 

I still get crashes sometimes in combat but i have managed to reduce them. havent noticed any major bugs or anything so far during this playthrough.

loading game this morning it was ctding loading the save....rebuilding all patches including scripts for dyndolod fixed it. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid