SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Have you tried BethINI high instead of ultra, Lexy? DY has mentioned Ultra is really just for screen archers.

aahhh that could be it I am currently using the Ultra settings from BethINI. I'll scrap all my ini files and regenerate from vanilla and see if that fixes the terrible frame rate I am currently getting in Falkreath. 

Edit: The 30fps issue that me and Darth are expecting is NOT tied to BethINI as it happens on fresh Vanilla Ultra setting.

Hi, 

One question  the NPC retextures. 

Is it right that only the women faces are changed? Also, all of their faces seem a bit the same. For example if you look at what the faces should look like for the companions makeover, the ones in the merge look very different. did i so something wrong? 

thanks

make sure you have the mods in the right order in the let pane and activated but i will double check this.

Edit: everything look as it should to me i would double check if you are suing the correct version of The companions makeover

Edited by DarkladyLexy

If you maybe missed it, also found another conflict on 04026B0B DLC2dunBrodirGroveStormfang between legacy and USLEP

i think LOTD has his own script for stormfang so i don't think there is need for CRing this, but i could be wrong.

Do we need to fix the conflict at 000FDE7C between CRF and Lost Grimoire

that should be taken care of the bashed patch, it's a level list. Isn't that forwarded into your bashed patch ?

Edited by paul666root

After changing enhanced trees and stuff to follow the guide I forgot how bad the vanilla foliage looks like.

Well damn, it's ugly.

yes I know but it was changed to save Overhaul VRAM thus improve performance.

now i've not tried it but we chamge Vurts from 4K to 2K and see what that does using the texture Optimizer. you need to make sure it doesn't run on p.dds files but i haven't workout how to do that yet.

aahhh that could be it I am currently using the Ultra settings from BethINI. I'll scrap all my ini files and regenerate from vanilla and see if that fixes the terrible frame rate I am currently getting in Falkreath. 

Edit: The 30fps issue that me and Darth are expecting is NOT tied to BethINI as it happens on fresh Vanilla Ultra setting.

Maybe its the GPU core clock. There were quite a few drivers where my GPU would stick at ~1100 MHz at idle and with a load, maybe give that a look :/

Maybe its the GPU core clock. There were quite a few drivers where my GPU would stick at ~1100 MHz at idle and with a load, maybe give that a look :/

well after a test and bit of a mistake when generating fresh BethINI I forgot to enable Vsync in the syyrim.ini file and low and behold fps shoot back up in Falkreath turing it back on it shoot back down to 30fps.

Edit : Ok so turning off Vsync in the Skyrim.ini file and turning off the enblocl.ini file and forcing it on in the driver using NvidiaInspector yields 50fps in Falkreath at the signpost so I think I have finally figured it out by mistake.

Edit 2: Vsync on the skyrim.ini and Enblocal.ini and NvidiaInspector set to appication controls yields 30fps.

so by the looks of it something odd is going with ENB sync.

Also forcing VSync on through the driver seem to smoothed out fps a bit more for Enhanced Landscapes.

could some people do this to confirm my findings.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

All of them. They show up fine when I am not using my DDSopt bsa.

Also, I am suspecting that my Jaysus swords are also no showing up. yes, I have the base jaysus mod installed, and I see the BSA in the MO data folder...

quick question are all your mod still packed in there BSA's cos if they are likely your problem all mods should be unpacked unless otherwise stated.

yes I know but it was changed to save Overhaul VRAM thus improve performance.

now i've not tried it but we chamge Vurts from 4K to 2K and see what that does using the texture Optimizer. you need to make sure it doesn't run on p.dds files but i haven't workout how to do that yet.

Try adding "Preserve_File = *_p.dds" under "COMMON" in the Ordenador ini file.

quick question are all your mod still packed in there BSA's cos if they are likely your problem all mods should be unpacked unless otherwise stated.

Well, color me stupid.

Ok, all of my BSAs are packed... can I ask why BSA should be unpacked? How does that help things?

Well, color me stupid.

Ok, all of my BSAs are packed... can I ask why BSA should be unpacked? How does that help things?

We do that mostly for convenience with mods unpacked we can remove any file we wish and make certain texture and meshes win conflicts that are high up the Install Order.

Edited by DarkladyLexy