Question on Conflict Resolution Subguide step

mcshame

Question

4 answers to this question

Right, like the next step...waiting for the DynDOLOD Worlds to complete and then the moment of truth.  Learnt a lot on this build, much more than the original STEP procedures. Prior to cursing the world if I have load issues, want to thank Neo for building such a detailed guide and everyone that was patience with me and answered my pretty noob questions. I'll report back if I have success.

Well, it took a bit longer than I thought, I messed up the Dyndolod, had to do is 2-3 times and missed the Dual Sheath Dedux mod (realisted this at the end for the patch!!...but OMG!! It looks absolutely amazing!! I have a 1080P setup with a GTX 960 4Gig and I was getting at the start around 30 FPS. First time I needed to try the overclock on my new (first) rig. 60 FPS at the waterfalls! Just amazing.  Thank you for your time in making this guide and build of Skyrim, it will be like playing it for the 1st time all over again!

After I have some fun with it after all this slaving, need to figure out the best way to mod Fallout 3 and New Vegas.  I have never played them because I only had a PS3. Hopefully I can find a solid build guides for those.

Cheers and goodnight.