How do you know when a Presidential candidate has made a mark?

GrantSP

I'm really not too sure why Donald Trump is always on the news/discussion programmes here in Australia, but I stumbled on something that at least affirms my view he is viewed as an oddity by others.

I give to you a new programming language: Trumpscript

(I don't want to besmirch anyone's political opinions about this man. For all I know he maybe quite nice. The sound-bites we hear though make me believe otherwise.)

The features for that language are hilarious. 

Features

Our language includes several convenient features, perfect for any aspiring Presidential candidate including:

• No floating point numbers, only integers. America never does anything halfway.
  • All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
  • There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
  • Instead of True and False, we have fact and lie.
  • Only the most popular English words, Trump's favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
  • Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
  • All programs must end with "America is great."
  • Our language will automatically correct Forbes' $4.5B to $10B.
  • In it's raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn't the type of guy to believe in PC.
  • The language is completely case insensitive.