No powers for convenient horses

Tomack13

Question

Since I started using MO I am not getting Convenient Horse to show up in the Powers section of my character's magic.  When I mount a horse the dialog runs at the top of the screen show it is doing it's set up but nothing comes up in powers for Convenient horses.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

MCM is a great feature of SkyUI. It allows other mods to have menus within the game without having to resort to spells and powers. Check out Gopher's explanation of MCM here.

You can reach the MCM menu by pressing escape to reach the main menu. The Mod Configuration Menu is in the main Skyrim menu in-game (available after the Helgen intro). You should see the Convenient Horses MCM there.

You may have seen references like this in the guide:

Recommendations
Mcmicon1.png
Mod Configuration Menu
You must activate the options in the MCM for Lock Overhaul or the mod will basically do nothing. If the mod is not active, activate it. In activating it, you'll have to exit the menus back to the game before you're able to see the available options. STEP recommends changing following settings:

Those are talking about the MCM menu. See this post for the current recommended STEP MCM settings, in case you missed them the first time.

Thanks to both of you.  So many new features I need to learn how to use.  I am learning how powerful Mod Organizer is.  And how helpful everyone on STEP is.  After the blunder of NMM, MOD ORGANIZER and you (the people on STEP) have given me my game back.  My thanks goes out to Nexus Mod Manager for wrecking my game because without that I would not have found MOD MANAGER and the helpful people behind it.  My hat goes off to you all.

Edited by Tomack13