STEP Core Patch.esp missing

buenoexcellente

Question

I'm trying to install the Dovakhkiin Reborn pack.  I've installed the STEP Core -Dovahkiin Reborn patch.esp but it's missing STEP Core Patch.esp.  I've got STEP Mod Compilation and v2.2.9.2 Patches installed, but it doesn't seem to have created that .esp

Should I have created that as part of the patching process? 

Oddly enough if I try to reinstall STEP Mod Compilation and v2.2.9.2 Patches it says that I can't reinstall the core patch.  It does this under the basic profile I created for STEP core with no other mods installed.

Give me a clue here.  I'm pulling my hair out.

3 answers to this question

I'm trying to install the Dovakhkiin Reborn pack. I've installed the STEP Core -Dovahkiin Reborn patch.esp but it's missing STEP Core Patch.esp. I've got STEP Mod Compilation and v2.2.9.2 Patches installed, but it doesn't seem to have created that .esp

Should I have created that as part of the patching process?

Oddly enough if I try to reinstall STEP Mod Compilation and v2.2.9.2 Patches it says that I can't reinstall the core patch. It does this under the basic profile I created for STEP core with no other mods installed.

Give me a clue here. I'm pulling my hair out.

The STEP core patch is part of the STEP compilation. If the option to install the patch is greyed out you are either missing one or more mods from the STEP Core guide or one or more mods are installed with the wrong options.

The weird part is that I've got all of those, and the compilation patch said I was eligible for the STEP core patch the first time I installed it.  It just never seems to have been actually installed, and now it says I'm not eligible.

Shrug. 

I guess I'll give it a shot with a minimal profile.