SRLE Extended

Why didn't Vilja make it to SRLE Extended ? I rember some of her lines being low quality, but the author specified that she's in the process of recording it - less than 1/4 remaining. Plus she has interactions with Inigo !

What would I need to do to add her ?

Has Darth considered adding Legacy of the Dragonborn ?

Yes I have considered it. As both Dunc and Paul have said LoTD is too big a mod for me to add to my guide as it contains mods that are both in SRLE Base plus needed as master by Neo's CR. So it really needs Neo is sort out on his end. If Neo was to add it; it would mean a big overhaul to both SRLE Extended as a whole and my CR but I can cope.

Why didn't Vilja make it to SRLE Extended ? I rember some of her lines being low quality, but the author specified that she's in the process of recording it - less than 1/4 remaining. Plus she has interactions with Inigo !

What would I need to do to add her ?

basically I didn't like the voice acting. think is just a matter off adding her in and running loot.

@ dunc001: i saw u use Real Shelter. I don;t think it's compatible with Vivid Weathers

It's not compatible in that it won't recognise all the weathers, despite the OP stating it's fully compatible with every weather mod you could ever add! I'm going to see what it's like, might even look in to patching out of I can figure out the code. Otherwise I might ditch VW for CoT.

does it still work with the overhaul and fading pride ?

I still works a intended no issue there.

How do you guys like Recorder regarding lore ? I heard her talking about Chocobos at the Riverwood inn and it put me off...

to be honest I have never really cared too much for "Lore" but if you don't like her you need to use her she is not required by any mod in the SRLE Extended.

Can anyone give me some instruction on how to create an expandable tree in a Google Doc please?  I want to create an expandable merge list.  So list of mods with a + sign beside each, click to expand and view mods contained in the merge (with notes/comments/links).  Never done it before so no idea how  ::P:  Or if I can't do it in Docs maybe in HTML or a simple web page?

Edited by dunc001

It's not compatible in that it won't recognise all the weathers, despite the OP stating it's fully compatible with every weather mod you could ever add! I'm going to see what it's like, might even look in to patching out of I can figure out the code. Otherwise I might ditch VW for CoT

It's a neat idea, Real Shelter is, but I didn't like the weird texture transitions. It needs some work. Plus one more patcher... >.< Lots of strikes against it.