SRLE Extended

Why is Realisticwatertwo.esp global priority set to 990050?

so that is wins conflicts over Arthmoors village mods and the landscape and environment merge.

Hm, guys, ever since I updated the SRLE guide, my Frostfall meters won't show up, even in a new game with my overwrite folder cleaned... Any idea how I could troubleshoot this ?

have you tried reinstalling?

Yes, I finally reinstalled frostfall - I'll know next time that I have to delete instead of merging mods when upgrading.

Anyway... I've restarted another character. Spent a good hour configuring all MCMs menus and I have an annoying bug, and, for the life of me, I have no clue on how to troubleshoot this.

Basically my health can't never be full. I'll take a small amount of damage when getting out of the first location I'm transpoted from, and from there, my health can't be full. If I have 85 health, it will be stuck at 84.94023 or something like that. It is not a gamebreaking bug, however, I can't hide the health bar with immersive hud if it's not full, and I have no clue on how to fix this stupid thing. Even if I take damage, I can't never be full life, so my stupid bar hangs there, for no reason. Any idea on how I can tackle this problem ? I'm really lost. I've tried to disable the Vigor health regen disabled option, but nothing worked... 

Any help would be appreciated :(

OK Everyone I have further Tweaked both Vigor's and Wildcats MCM setting let me know what you think or if what i have suggest to too difficult.

Yes, I finally reinstalled frostfall - I'll know next time that I have to delete instead of merging mods when upgrading.

Anyway... I've restarted another character. Spent a good hour configuring all MCMs menus and I have an annoying bug, and, for the life of me, I have no clue on how to troubleshoot this.

Basically my health can't never be full. I'll take a small amount of damage when getting out of the first location I'm transpoted from, and from there, my health can't be full. If I have 85 health, it will be stuck at 84.94023 or something like that. It is not a gamebreaking bug, however, I can't hide the health bar with immersive hud if it's not full, and I have no clue on how to fix this stupid thing. Even if I take damage, I can't never be full life, so my stupid bar hangs there, for no reason. Any idea on how I can tackle this problem ? I'm really lost. I've tried to disable the Vigor health regen disabled option, but nothing worked... 

have you tried stopping vigor doing a clean save then exit then restarting it that usually sort it for me.

Edited by Darth_mathias

lol jut shows how much I pay attention to this kind of stuff but I have just seen how nasty the leaf textures look look a them around falkreath with enhanced vanilla trees (at that is where I think there coming from).

Yep, I went back to the standard size trees to help with my fps around Riverwood and noticed the improvement in the lead textures immediately. I think he basically just scaled the same textures for the large trees and they look awful.

It's frostfall. In the MCM menu you should untick "Disable Waiting while Outdoors". You can disable fast travel without problems but if you disable waiting you lose some health.

Yep, I went back to the standard size trees to help with my fps around Riverwood and noticed the improvement in the lead textures immediately. I think he basically just scaled the same textures for the large trees and they look awful.

think i am in agreement with you the leaf textures still look pretty nasty but not as bad.