Quick noob question about Frostfall and other survival mods?

Just a FYI that might be of use.

A major Frostfall update is comming in October. Also the author will be releasing a similar mod to iNeed called Last Seed, in November.

He will have 4 main survival mods working togheter (the other two are Art of the Catch and Campfire already released).

I'm not sure if Neo is planning to and these changes to SRLE but it's worth waiting and see before starting a new gameplay.

Ya I'm not sure what I'm going to do with SRLE anyways since I'm getting a ILS on my very first loading screen after loading up a new game.  I chose to own a property to start and picked Markarth and when I went to leave through the main doors in to Skyrim ILS. I haven't tried any thing yet so I won't really have a problem waiting if there is going to be a possible biggish update to the guide  I will just start from scratch.  

Just a FYI that might be of use.

A major Frostfall update is comming in October. Also the author will be releasing a similar mod to iNeed called Last Seed, in November.

He will have 4 main survival mods working togheter (the other two are Art of the Catch and Campfire already released).

I'm not sure if Neo is planning to and these changes to SRLE but it's worth waiting and see before starting a new gameplay.

Yes, I am planning on incorporating Frostfall 3.0 and Campfire once they are compatible / use each other.

Will need to see Last Seed before I can make a determination on that one.

Ya I'm not sure what I'm going to do with SRLE anyways since I'm getting a ILS on my very first loading screen after loading up a new game. I chose to own a property to start and picked Markarth and when I went to leave through the main doors in to Skyrim ILS. I haven't tried any thing yet so I won't really have a problem waiting if there is going to be a possible biggish update to the guide I will just start from scratch.

ILS is almost always mem patch or ENBOOST not working.

Ya according to GPU-z my GPU is useing 2007mb of vram. Pretty much useing all my avaliable 2GB of vram.

this is what my SKSE.ini looks like

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

This is my enblocal.ini

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=false

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=2048
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.0
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
EnableVSync=true
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=10.0

[iNPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=36
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=1
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

To me it looks like it setup right.

Yes, I am planning on incorporating Frostfall 3.0 and Campfire once they are compatible / use each other.

Neo, what are your thoughs on "Art of the Catch"?

And what about the upcomming "Last Seed"?

Are sticking to iNeed because it's a matured well developed mod.

Or would you considered it a substitution for iNeed to keep the 4 survival mods from Chesko?

Well I think I fixed my ILS problem. After installing the Memory Blocks Log to find out the memory tweaks are actually working. After reading around I added "-forcesteamloader" to the SKSE Arguments in MO and so far after about 2 hours of running around trying to find every loading part I could find and no problems so far.

Well I think I fixed my ILS problem. After installing the Memory Blocks Log to find out the memory tweaks are actually working. After reading around I added "-forcesteamloader" to the SKSE Arguments in MO and so far after about 2 hours of running around trying to find every loading part I could find and no problems so far.

Great to hear. :)