Lightning During Thunder Storms papyrus log spam?

axel4340

Question

Lightning During Thunder Storms (minty lightning) is the mod i'm talking about.

noticed a papyrus log i had from a game where a lightning storm occured that was about 200Mbs, thats about 300x the size of one of my regular logs by the way, and looking in it i found an absolutely massive number of calls from this mod.  checked out the topic for the mod on nexus and saw the same issue repeated for lots of people and i'm just wondering if  its common with anyone who's stuck with the step core process (which i haven't, i went on to add pure weather, supreme storms, and an ENB) and if so why the mod is still included in the step guide.

2 answers to this question

The thing is, most papyrus "spam" is harmless. Bad script design can make it spam a lot, but that doesn't make the mod itself bad. You really shouldn't even be logging it unless you're troubleshooting since it's typically useless otherwise, and even then the log tends to be useless to everyone but the authors.

The thing is, most papyrus "spam" is harmless. Bad script design can make it spam a lot, but that doesn't make the mod itself bad. You really shouldn't even be logging it unless you're troubleshooting since it's typically useless otherwise, and even then the log tends to be useless to everyone but the authors.

if you say so, i'll happily accept your opinion since i know step's been tested heavily.  it was just very alarming to see that.