MY game is not working right

Razorsedge877

Question

I wanted to reinstall my skyrim but now when I start the game the wagons are flipping over each other as soon as the title screen starts up. I had SRLE installed in MO but I am having this issue with an unmodded game launching it from the Skyrim launcher. I was thinking of reinstalling my operating system but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

Both. Driver needs to be on enabled/application controlled. Then it needs to be one in the Launcher, but putting iPresentInterval=1 in the Skyrim.ini will turn it on. Not having it on will cause havoc issues which could cause this so lets eliminate that before moving on.

I figured out the problem. I bought an Asus 28" ROG Gaming monitor that is able to play at 144hz and Skyrim can only play at 60hz, maybe 120hz. I ordered this monitor from Best Buy because it was $50 cheaper than anywhere else even Newegg and the shipping was free. Best part is I had it in 2 days. Opened it up and there was a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen. I had 15 days to return it so I tried it out for a week. After I took it back and ordered a new one I went home and hooked my computer up to my tv. Skyrim worked perfect. So Than I knew it was the monitor. The day after I ordered my 2nd monitor my new one arrive. pretty fast shipping both times and it was free. Hooked it up and set the refresh rate to 60hz and Skyrim works now. Its a pretty nice monitor. I downsized from my 50" tv which is a big change but my monitor has a nicer picture and the screen shows more real estate than my tv due to higher resolution.