Random freezes while strees testing going through SR:LE

For some reason I am getting crashes, but not to desktop. It just freezes, but the music is still playing. Yesterday froze too but got a microsoft visual c++ runtime error but couldn't see which on because of skyrim frezing and couldn't alt tab to the error window.

this is all hapening when runing stress tests

when following the guide evrything was ok till RS Children Merge. works ok as far Went through this process. with tgm and player.setav speedmult 500

coc riverwood setting evrything for the mods til this part of instalation. then run markath,solitude,dawnstar,winterhold,riften,helgen,riverwood

coc whiterunexterior01

playcing 10 storm mages and 10 saber cats

adding zephyr and arrows killing evrything

coc solitude avenues spawning 3 dragons and killing them. after that starting new game and going to riverwood geting the claw killing first dragon. evrything worked then after installing mods

But some mod after that is probably causing that, anybody else had any problem like that?

also the memory patch is working like it should.

I still didn't go through conflict resolution wated to go through installation first. could that cause this?

my Pc rig

cpu 4670k stock

GPU amd sapphire R290 OC 4gb
Ram 16gb
ssd samsung 120gb for game

here is a link to my skyrim log, there are some errors that i don't know what they mean so any explenation or help would be welcome

https://pastebin.com/xMsunNRQ

Edited by minos55

I usually get those freezes only when I'm downsampling for screenshots (so tons of VRAM/memory related stutters and freezes) Playing around with ENBoost memory settings might help, but eventually Skyrim just breaks for me if I try 4k Downsampling and over the top settings in enbseries.ini.. which is to be expected if you push things to their limits.

I feel like your 'stress tests' may be similar.. Or do you also frequently get those freezes when playing the game normally?

still didnt't play game normaly, tryin gto get a stable game so i could play when i finish the mods. already moded once with the SRLE but got ctd and evrything when playing normaly so now i want to go mod by mod through this, to find culprits one was wet and cold and frostfall for some reason.

Also am geting weird log errors from CH and SIC ch the range goes to 127 array of index and SIC that i posted is the last thing that happanes in the log before crash. so i'm thinking it's the SIC for somereason.

something like this:

[03/17/2015 - 08:18:04AM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
 [CHConfig (3614921A)].CHConfigQuestScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 880
 [CHConfig (3614921A)].CHConfigQuestScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 769
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (2A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 134
[03/17/2015 - 08:18:04AM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
 [CHConfig (3614921A)].CHConfigQuestScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 880
 [CHConfig (3614921A)].CHConfigQuestScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 769
 [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (2A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 134
[03/17/2015 - 08:18:04AM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

[Active effect 1 on  (00085F9C)].SIC_Spawner.OnEffectStart() - "SIC_Spawner.psc" Line 11
[03/17/2015 - 08:29:15AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
 [Active effect 1 on  (00085F9C)].SIC_Spawner.OnEffectStart() - "SIC_Spawner.psc" Line 11
[03/17/2015 - 08:29:22AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
 [Active effect 1 on  (00085CF8)].SIC_Spawner.OnEffectStart() - "SIC_Spawner.psc" Line 11
[03/17/2015 - 08:29:22AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
 [Active effect 1 on  (00085CF8)].SIC_Spawner.OnEffectStart() - "SIC_Spawner.psc" Line 11

Edited by minos55

Array indexes being out of range should never happen... something seems definitely off there. Papyrus logs aren't usually good diagnoses for freezing/crashing though.

I haven't had a single freeze since Shesons memory patch(now part of SKSE) / ENBoost combo. Previously it happened due to running out of RAM.

• 1 month later...

looks like this topic was forgotten, yet still didn't fix my problem, and am close to just leaving skyrim alone, never had such problems with my old pc the out of index problem is still there, and the freezing didn't stop either

Edited by minos55