CAN SOMEONE HELP

CTDruinsmylife

Question

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every time i want to enter whiterun i got stuck in loading screen....loading screen works and music too but thats about it...i go into task manager and i says that skyrim is not responding..

i have 111 mods activated and im using NMM

i tried to deactivate mods from the day it started to crash but it didnt help....i also unistalled skyrim and install it again bt still nothing...

i played normally skyrim with mods for 1 year..so can u tell me what is problem here?

12 answers to this question

im not using MO...im using NMM....im new to this so i dont get it....i dont have steam...i deleted it...i also have legendary edition skyrim with all dlc...so i just dont get it why does it froze on loading screen...

i started new game 

used console comand tgm and that speedmult so i run run fast to whiterun and enter it...i talk to guard and he lets me in

then loading screen and it froze

whole day im searching for fix and i cant find it

DON'T. DO. ANYTHING. Just wait a few minutes. Sometimes Skyrim likes to take its time and if you interrupt the loading sequence in any way (including alt+tab) Skyrim will crash.

If that doesn't work, delete System 32, rub a strong magnet all over your hard drive, then bury your PC in sand, pour gasoline on top, then set it on fire. That will help cool the system down.

im not using MO...im using NMM....im new to this so i dont get it....i dont have steam...i deleted it...i also have legendary edition skyrim with all dlc...so i just dont get it why does it froze on loading screen...

How are you running the game if you don't have Steam?

If you are running a pirated copy of software you shouldn't expect any help. Some may offer it, but you should do the right thing and buy the game.

Before this gets out of control. Everyone relax a bit... already a few posts in here that are on the tip of getting warnings. 

CTDRuinsmyliffe: If you do not post full ini´s mod list, etc. nobody can help you even if they want to. Also please provide system specs´s and any other information that might allow people with similar mod lists to help you. 

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every time i want to enter whiterun i got stuck in loading screen....loading screen works and music too but thats about it...i go into task manager and i says that skyrim is not responding..

i have 111 mods activated and im using NMM

i tried to deactivate mods from the day it started to crash but it didnt help....i also unistalled skyrim and install it again bt still nothing...

i played normally skyrim with mods for 1 year..so can u tell me what is problem here?

The Staff has had some discussion on this and basically you're going to have to set up the game as we instruct for us to be able to provide any time of real support. You'll need to set up your game via Steam and use MO since we do not support non-standard installs of the game nor do we support NMM (we have never supported NMM, in fact).

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_Installation

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer