Vividian ENB CDT at game startup

I was reading about the third party software issue last night, so I used task manager to kill afterburner which is the only one I use and serveral other useless processes that were running. Still crashes as soon as i hit anything in the main menu; load and continue are instant, new lets me create a character but crashes as soon as i try to enter the world. I have the latest version of directx. I am using the enb manager.

Should i completely uninstall ENB and reinstall, plus go back through the ini tweaks to check for any errors? I'm stumped, I've used ENB before without any issue.

Thanks for the help.

enblocal.ini:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_smaa.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=false

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=2048
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.0
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
EnableVSync=true
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=10.0

[iNPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=36
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=1
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=false
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true

SKSE.ini:

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

try setting 

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true

to false in the Enblocal.ini and then report back

Same outcome, new character created but as soon as I click on the bed to go into the world ctd. I am almost positive that ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true is called for in the SRLE guide.

What about DisableDriverMemoryManager? I have this set to false in all my enblocal configs. A quote from Enbdev.com:

DisableDriverMemoryManager replace management of drivers by ENB's. May help for stability, especially in Skyrim. If you used a memory tweak by Boris, it's absolutely needed for AMD config using his memory tweaks as he develops with NVidia GPU. So he made this hack to improve compatibility.

So if you're not using AMD should it be set to false? I'm no expert whatsoever but I guess it's worth a try

What about DisableDriverMemoryManager? I have this set to false in all my enblocal configs. A quote from Enbdev.com:

DisableDriverMemoryManager replace management of drivers by ENB's. May help for stability, especially in Skyrim. If you used a memory tweak by Boris, it's absolutely needed for AMD config using his memory tweaks as he develops with NVidia GPU. So he made this hack to improve compatibility.

So if you're not using AMD should it be set to false? I'm no expert whatsoever but I guess it's worth a try

I will remember this, going to redo the SRLE install.. woohoo! I found a few more issues within game play with enb disabled. Its only going to teach me more about modding and patching so its time (lots of time) well spent. 

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone. I'll get back with you if i figure out what I messed up.