Help identify keyword error in STEP Extended patch.esp

dreadflopp

Question

I got an TES5Edit <error could not be resolved> in the STEP Extended patch. The error is the keyword [0601A409] and it is in the record [0004A38F] 'DA08EbonyBlade'. I have an install of STEP that is a little custom. It is very possible this error is because of a mod I have updated/uninstalled. I have tried reverting my STEP install to a more default state with no luck. If Anyone with a default STEP Extended install want to check if they got this error in TES5Edit I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Since this topic exists...
The way I find where the broken record came from is to look at the other mods in the load order.
If there happens to be only one mod that adds X record then I would say it is safe to assume that is where it came from, most of the time, not all.

EDIT: Ah, dreadflopp I saw your post and you uploaded an image.

so in this case all the records are there except the one added by cutting room floor and by what I have previously stated, it should be safe to assume that is the broken record

Open the patch in TES5Edit.

Go to the record under the STEP Extended Patch.

Delete the record.

Profit.

I'll update the patches tomorrow. I hit a snag and had to download Skyrim over again, so I'll get them uploaded tomorrow.

Thanks already did. I wanted to identify the source of the record to know if this was something that was just in my install and therefore had to be added to the "delete from STEP patch" section of my pack. Now I know I don't need to. Thanks!