New Mouse

phazer11

I've heard good things about the G502 which is supposed to be super customizable doesn't say cable length anywhere though :/ For something cheaper there's the new 302 which I've been getting mixed feelings about but reviewers seem to like it...

I missed that tidbit on the newegg page, thanks.

@Spock about how long do you get on average between charges on the G700s?

That's kind of hard to tell because I don't count the hours. But under heavy use in power save mode maybe two days.

I might have underestimated the battery lifetime a little, maybe because it's always empty when you need it. I just wished they made a 700s with the 602 sensor which requires much less power and still performs more then well enough (because optical sensors are more efficient then laser sensors).

I picked one of the G700s up for $49 plus a G402 (which looked a lot like the G602; which felt nice in my hand but I didn't like the battery situation) for $51 from BestBuy where they had several on display so for by feeling it out of the ones they had on display it's Razer Taipan/G602, G502, G700s, Steelseries Sensei, Razer DeathAdder. Don't know how the cord or wireless situation will work but I have like 30-40 days to return it if I don't like either of the two I bought.