Big sale of PC components on Amazon!

rootsrat

Check this out guys! 

https://lifehacker.com/build-a-new-pc-or-upgrade-your-current-one-today-on-a-1558520286

If you've been itching to start work on a new PC, or just want to replace a few bits and pieces on one you already own, Amazon's Gold Box is full of deals to get you started today. P

In addition to components like RAM, processors, and hard drives, there are also a few accessories available like a mice, routers, external hard drives, and headsets. The best Gold Box deals tend to sell out quickly, so act fast if you any of these items catch your eye
Thre's also a list of all the parts on sale on LH website.

**** me, at a time when I have no money to spend on computer parts. I would love to switch to an Intel processor, up myself to 16GB RAM, and replace my current cramped case, but it'll have to wait till Christmas.

My thoughts EXACTLY, Will, maybe apart from switching to Intel, as I'm quite happy with my AMD.

Actually, the other one is a EVGA mobo. I also recall from early research that the G1.Sniper was under signifigant discounts on Newegg. But if you ask me what motherboard I'm most likely to get, it would be an ASUS Sabertooth or RoG type. Everything about them is awesome, really.