-sigh- Naked bandits

Noobsayer

Question

So I have made the compatibility edits to the OBIS stuff, including outfits. A lot of bandits are running around with just a cloak and weapons, or just a cloak and weapons and bandoliers.

I noticed that cuirasses etc. were not pulled into the compatibility patch for several entries ... should I do that? I looked at Neo's dropbox version to compare and I don't see it carried over there so ... I'm a bit lost trying to figure out where I went wrong =/

EDIT: Wait, I wonder if it's because I didn't rebuild my bashed patch? Will try that tonight.

Edited by Noobsayer

11 answers to this question

Have the exact same issue. Described it in another thread, requiem (WIP). I never found a solution. I have lots of other mods installed above SR:LE so I thought that that was the problem but maybe it's not since you seem to have the same issue.

For me it was only the first group of bandits I encountered that was naked. I have cleared two forts since and these bandits were not nude. I'm thinking that it's only OBIS added bandits that are nude but I have not been able to validate it. Another theory is that it may be alternate start that may be the cause of this. I started as a hunter in the woods twice and next to my camp was a bandit camp with naked bandits. I have no idea if this camp is added by alternate start and if this even could be the cause. It's just some thoughts and theories to help you if you don't know where to start when trying to find the solution.

Edit: Just to clarify, what I mean is that maybe one of these mods are conflicting with something else. I am not implying that there is a bug in the mods alone.

Edited by dreadflopp

I do not have any naked bandits, the only "naked" issues I've found are with a mage robe missing every now and again but not specific to bandits. I believe it has something to do with clothing and clutter fixes because of the separated hoods but still looking into it. My CR is currently posted in the Conflict Resolution thread... perhaps check it vs yours.

Yeah I did that and you did not carry over cuirass/boots for some of the outfit records involving bandits, so mine was the same. Like I said I was doing this late so I don't remember if I rebuilt my bashed patch or not, though. Could that potentially be the problem? I admit I don't actually know how they work, other than to make mods that change leveled lists play nice together.

The ones I was using to test were outside Helgen, using the "camping in the woods" start. They were definitely harder to kill so OBIS seemed to be working on THAT front, and SOME of them were fully clothed but not all. Running around a bunch more in other random places I had the same problem with mostly nakie bandits.

Thanks for the response :)

Hmm well I only had time for a quick test. I suppose it's possible I hit the "no naked bandit" lottery and there are actually still problems with my game, lol. I did redo my skyproc stuff too though after rebuilding bashed patch just for funsies.

Edited by Noobsayer