Unoffical Hearthfire Patch - STEP Extend Patch Menu Crash

darthbdaman

Question

With the newest version of the Unofficial Hearthfire patch, the Menu will not load if you are using the STEP Extended patch. My game loads fine if I disable The STEP Extended patch, however the menu will not load if I use. This is caused by the updated version of the Unofficial Hearthfire patch.

6 answers to this question

With the newest version of the Unofficial Hearthfire patch, the Menu will not load if you are using the STEP Extended patch. My game loads fine if I disable The STEP Extended patch, however the menu will not load if I use. This is caused by the updated version of the Unofficial Hearthfire patch.

Thanks for the report. I'll look into it.

By menu I assume you mean the startup menu next to the spinning symbol. I'm using the STEP Extended Patch and the newest versions of all the Unofficial Skyrim patches, including the one posted today, and I'm not having any problems starting Skyrim with that menu.

I didn't update the patches yet for the latest versions of the patches since they seam to have a staggered release for the 2.0.2 go around. UDBP still hasn't come out, so I might just wait unless I can find a real problem.

Oh and remember that you need to sort them properly. BOSS doesn't sort them correctly as false flagged ESMs.