Please help about MO

MrSlendy

Question

Hello, I used NMM but yesterday I used MO 

I've noticed that BOSS load order and MO's load order are different MO is saying that I should put this before that and put this after that.

Very different from BOSS and TESVedit can't see my installed mods in MO so I decided to uninstall it and go back from using NMM 

my question is now I can't download links using NMM it says Downloading and a few minutes it said error the links are not there? 

so how do I fix this? making NMM download links? because when I uninstalled MO it said I need to bla2 click the globe to download links

thanks

9 answers to this question

I have a question here that is not answered. MO has that Exclamation mark at the top right

It is saying that I must put for exmaple Crimsontide after BecomeHighking but BOSS logs load order is different

Should I follow BOSS?

Edit: I reinstalled MO

No' date=' that is talking about priority order in the right pane. Drag and drop Crimsontide after BecomeHighking. You can generally safely ignore this warning, but it can be useful.[/quote']

I thought that's the load order? 

Edit: Last question How to make Wyre bash see the mods that I have and installed in MO?