I must be doing it wrong..

TheThomQ

Question

Hi all..

After 2 years, I've returned to Skyrim, and wanted to implement the Full STEP before I start playing.

Yesterday I made a big start, using Wrye Bash I got up till step 2 H. Wrye Bash unfortunately then Crashed when trying to install some mods. Upon restarting, the Installer tab was empty. The archives are still in the correct directory though. So I tried reimporting them (move to another directory, and then dragged them all back into the Packages tab), no dice.. 

So I tried to reinstall Wrye Bash, didn't help either.

Then I tried to get Skyrim back to Vanilla, and deleting anything Wrye Bash related, and reinstalling. Now I get a "Wrye Bash could not find a game to manage. Please use -o command line argument to specify the game path"...

I have no idea what this is, but I feel I dug a deep grave for myself..

My questions: 1) Why did all the installer packages disappear from the list? 2) How do I get it so that I can continue importing the STEP list?

Any help would be much appreciated. I've been at it for hours now :/ Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question