I'l just leave these here

ElvenArcher

Question

• Answers 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

need something ?

i was busy translating some text. i thought you guys had it undercovered. sory if my psd structure is very complex. i'll fix anything if you want me to do so.

the psd also includes earlier horizontal schemes with a lot of groups and layers and layer properities. Mind there are also some background and transparent foreground layers. did all with a portable photoshop cs5.5 and 3rd party fonts.

need something ?

The psd for the logo in your post 64 if you would :D

Also if your up for it check out the logo in top corner of the wiki, I'd like you to make a 150x150 version with vidir font

Skyrim

Total

Enhancement

Project

Community

All centered maybe with a thin border, whatever you like.

I meant the 20 layer comment to be a compliment, very professional, gives many options.

imo layers are just like another form of file structure for me :D not a day goes by with out them.

The psd for the logo in your post 64 if you would

open my psd > earlier horizontals (group)**don't dorget to turn visible** > celtg (Group) **don't forget turn visible** > razor (layer) **turn visible if not already**

you may select what ever background and foreground you wish upon it. or save as png for transparent.

if you can not find i'll create another psd right away.

Thanks Elven, love the third one. I like the engraving look, how about an ivory background with beige engraved text? Actually whatever you think would look like a real ivory engraving.

Going out, I'll check back tomorrow thanks :D

Posted Image