Steam Summer Sale - Skyrim DLC 50% Off

EssArrBee

The title pretty much says it all. Just letting everyone know in case you still need to pick the DLC for cheap. I even think the legendary edition is 40% off.

Other games are on sale too, like Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $9. That's my recommendation if you don't already have it.

Legendary Edition is $35 through Steam and since the DVD version doesn't have the DLC's on the DVD you might as well get the Steam one if you already have a Skyrim disc. I was disappointed when I bought the DVD version only to find out it only had an activation code for the DLC's and a Skyrim DVD that the only difference from the one I got at launch was the image on the disc (it may have had the latest update I can't remember)

The title pretty much says it all. Just letting everyone know in case you still need to pick the DLC for cheap. I even think the legendary edition is 40% off.

Other games are on sale too, like Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $9. That's my recommendation if you don't already have it.

Well, that sucks.  I just bought all the DLC yesterday at full price.  Doh! :(

You should email them and complain about it, they might give you your money back and then you can just buy it again at a discount.

Me too. I paid €39,99 for the Legendary Edition. Next day I look on Steam and it's €29,99. D'oh!

Sleeping Dogs is awesome!

Deus Ex... :/ Meh. I was very disappointed with it. Big fan of the original one, one of the best games of those times. 2nd one... Let's just not speak about it. DE:HR... Absolutely boring piece of ******

If you go to the Steam website and look at the two post cards on the right of the daily deal the one in the back is tomorrows deal. You can't see it, but if you click on the image of the back card and drag it to your address bar it will tell you which game is on sale next.

Here's the image of tomorrows deal:  Something to Shout About!

I'm guessing that this means $15-20 for the LE. Also, XCOM for $10 and the GTA games are all on sale, complete pack for $12.50 is a steal.