Disparity SE - Character Classes - Greater Racial Diversity (by kryptopyr)

D1Z4STR

• 2 weeks later...

I like the mod, it's easy to operate and fits in well. However, there is only 1 issue (the mods built in attack speed fix does not work).

--My testing environment was ASLAL camping in woods start for every test-- 

There is a issue with Disparity and Survival Mode it seems when it comes to these speed multipliers that Survival mode causes at certain hunger levels, etc. But all is not lost and is easily fixed 3 ways. 

1) Folks who do not use Survival mode then no worries running into the attack speed bug (where you melee attack 2-3x speed)

2) I am going to include a plugin-less mod that fixes it, but it has 2 small dependencies (2 more things to install, 1 is a plugin)

3) I drop Disparity from the list all together and just use vanilla racial abilities, starting abilities points and standing stones or user skips Disparity (I believe some will).

Dropping Disparity will look for another radials and standing stones mod that fits. The extra fixes to get it to play nicely is excessive. Maybe it will be updated in the future, I will keep my eyes on it.

• Like 1