Shouting more than once often freezes the game

As per title. I have 4 shout related mods installed: Goetia Animations - Conditional Shouts, Thundering Shouts, Shouting Obliterates Skeletons, Edmond`s Shout. I tried disabling them all but no change. I can shout once but shouting more than once = 50% chance game will freeze but not all of sudden. You can move around, but like 50% of sounds will be missing, no NPC voice etc. When it happens then there is no NPC facial/lip animations and no NPC voices when you try to talk to them. And if you try one of these things - save, enter/exit interior, fast travel = 100% freeze (without crash). Im not sure but I don't think it was like that when I started the game. Maybe updating some mods mid play caused that. If anyone has a clue let me know. Modlist enclosed. Thanks.

modlist.txt

Edited by xbk123

5 hours ago, xbk123 said:

As per title. I have 4 shout related mods installed: Goetia Animations - Conditional Shouts, Thundering Shouts, Shouting Obliterates Skeletons, Edmond`s Shout. I tried disabling them all but no change. I can shout once but shouting more than once = 50% chance game will freeze but not all of sudden. You can move around, but like 50% of sounds will be missing, no NPC voice etc. When it happens then there is no NPC facial/lip animations and no NPC voices when you try to talk to them. And if you try one of these things - save, enter/exit interior, fast travel = 100% freeze (without crash). Im not sure but I don't think it was like that when I started the game. Maybe updating some mods mid play caused that. If anyone has a clue let me know. Modlist enclosed. Thanks.

modlist.txt 84.83 kB · 0 downloads

My only advice is to test with a new game rather than on an existing save to rule out any thing baked in the save. Then you can isolate the culprit reliably.