DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

4 hours ago, sheson said:

Unfortunately the log and debug log in that archive is almost empty, it stop before loading plugins and does not show the generation. Maybe you upload the wrong archive?

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire log and debug log to upload and how to zip and use a file service for large files.

Sorry, was a broken version.

https://ufile.io/bewfu5mp 

I looked into it, and i think it is probably related to seasons or the large ref bug fix, but i am a bit lost :)

so yeah you where right I cant clean ussep but I did manage to use zclean to clean the main plugins and still it made literally no difference.  -_-

if it all works the same then why for the love of god dose it just not work anymore?

I literally have like 5 mods in my load order

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.rar

Edited by RASTAPASTA

7 minutes ago, RASTAPASTA said:

so yeah you where right I cant clean ussep but I did manage to use zclean to clean the main plugins and still it made literally no difference.  -_-

if it all works the same then why for the love of god dose it just not work anymore?

I literally have like 5 mods in my load order

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.rar 574.95 kB · 1 download

The Skyrim VR vanilla game files are all the same since years.
The Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch did not change and the instructions how to patch the game plugins did not change since years.
The patch is applied before cleaning the game plugins.
If the update.esm does not contain the missing form ID, then the patch was not applied to that update.esm.

This has nothing to do with DynDOLOD. xEdit/DynDOLOD are just tools that report the error.
I do not provide general modding support. I can only tell you what the most likely reasons for the unresolved form ID is.

If there are problems with applying the patch, ask the author of the path, its comments or consult with people that use/help with generic modding of Skyrim VR and the patch.
Basically everyone who uses Skryim SE mods needs that patch applied. Or follow a modding guide for Skyrim VR or maybe get a wabbajack that contains the basic setup with the patch.

40 minutes ago, sheson said:

The Skyrim VR vanilla game files are all the same since years.
The Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch did not change and the instructions how to patch the game plugins did not change since years.
The patch is applied before cleaning the game plugins.
If the update.esm does not contain the missing form ID, then the patch was not applied to that update.esm.

This has nothing to do with DynDOLOD. xEdit/DynDOLOD are just tools that report the error.
I do not provide general modding support. I can only tell you what the most likely reasons for the unresolved form ID is.

If there are problems with applying the patch, ask the author of the path, its comments or consult with people that use/help with generic modding of Skyrim VR and the patch.
Basically everyone who uses Skryim SE mods needs that patch applied. Or follow a modding guide for Skyrim VR or maybe get a wabbajack that contains the basic setup with the patch.

ok will do thankyou for wat I found so far its one step closer than the last few weeks

17 hours ago, IskanderStep said:

ok, sorry, i deleted everything except Whiterun stuff, because the Zip seemed a bit to  big to upload.

I have the whole Log though :)Logs (2).zip

Thx for the assistance, this is really appreciated

Iskander

Thanks!
This has something to do with seasons, the simplicity and OCS. There is some odd interaction or bug.

Can you upload:
from the DynDOLOD output all files that are in the ..\Seasons\*.INI folder.
from ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\ folder all files that start with LODGen_SSE_Export_Tamriel*.

Do you know what season is active in the screenshot / when the issue occurs?

52 minutes ago, RainingTacco said:

@sheson

Have you ever thought about doing your own grass caching tool and making it a part of dyndolod? And merging that with xlodgen for one big tool that take cares of all LODs?

I have looked into grass gid generation on and off, since ever meh and I reverse engineered parts of it. However, time/money is an issue.

5 hours ago, sheson said:

Thanks!
This has something to do with seasons, the simplicity and OCS. There is some odd interaction or bug.

Can you upload:
from the DynDOLOD output all files that are in the ..\Seasons\*.INI folder.
from ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\ folder all files that start with LODGen_SSE_Export_Tamriel*.

Do you know what season is active in the screenshot / when the issue occurs?

Hi, glad you  found something.

In game shows me "Turdas 0925 4E 201" -> how that relates to seasons, i dont know.. I think it is Autumn :)

https://ufile.io/xytz5a9z LODGen

seasons.zip

Thx for your help

1 hour ago, IskanderStep said:

Hi, glad you  found something.

In game shows me "Turdas 0925 4E 201" -> how that relates to seasons, i dont know.. I think it is Autumn :)

https://ufile.io/xytz5a9z LODGen

seasons.zip 10.68 kB · 0 downloads

Thx for your help

Hmm, nothing really sticks out. Are you adding/activating any mods after LOD generation?

Get this test version https://mega.nz/file/4EZAmJSY#bfnnwoabdhBqRz6QB2vUDIQyeJ6rYtC3ooWpHg5-_dI
Clean the log folder and generate again to see if this changes anything.
If not, upload new log and debug, or just entire log folder.

If not make a new screenshot of the "wrong" LOD castle entrance again.

If not open load order in xEdit and put opencitiesskyrimesp_004CF8_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_GLOW (which should the one reported by the console/screenshot) into the Editor ID field on top and hit Enter, Wait a few seconds for the record to show up in the right window. CTRL + left mouse click on entry for the NAME - Base row, WRCastleEntrance01_DynDOLOD_GLOW [STAT:xxxxxxx] to double check it defines lod\whiterun\wrcastleentrance01glow_lod_2.nif and not lod\whiterun\wrcastleentrance01_lod_2.nif as in the screenshot.

If that is the case there is a season or base object swap happening. In that case upload all season INIs from the folder ..\Data\Seasons\ shown in MO2 right window data tab.
Also upload all *_SWAP.ini in the ..\Data\ folder shown in MO2 right window data tab.

19 minutes ago, xbk123 said:

Windmills around Whiterun disapear, only wings remain. Im on steam 1.6.640, Dyndolod alpha 134, Dyndolod DLL NG alpha 11. Lods generated before play. Nothing was added/ updated mid-play. Is this save doomed or can be fixed? I uploaded textgen log but dyndolod log has like 300mb.

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 1.16 MB · 0 downloads

See the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log, debug log and papyrus log to also upload and how to zip and upload large log files to a file service.
Also upload c:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\[Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log as explained in https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds#Testing
If there are several versions of the papyrus log and the DynDOLOD.log, upload all of them.

Did this happen while being in the active game session? Like all was fine before you traveled away and things were missing after coming back?
Or did this happen after saving and loading that save? Did maybe something happen to the SKSE co-save?

Make sure to use the latest version of DynDOLOD when generating LOD  but also update to the latest version of the DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts.

You can most likely just "prid" their form IDs in console and "enable" them.
prid 0005CA6B
enable
prid 0001B5CD
enable
prid 0005CA6C
enable

2 hours ago, sheson said:

Hmm, nothing really sticks out. Are you adding/activating any mods after LOD generation?

Get this test version https://mega.nz/file/4EZAmJSY#bfnnwoabdhBqRz6QB2vUDIQyeJ6rYtC3ooWpHg5-_dI
Clean the log folder and generate again to see if this changes anything.
If not, upload new log and debug, or just entire log folder.

If not make a new screenshot of the "wrong" LOD castle entrance again.

If not open load order in xEdit and put opencitiesskyrimesp_004CF8_Tamriel_DynDOLOD_GLOW (which should the one reported by the console/screenshot) into the Editor ID field on top and hit Enter, Wait a few seconds for the record to show up in the right window. CTRL + left mouse click on entry for the NAME - Base row, WRCastleEntrance01_DynDOLOD_GLOW [STAT:xxxxxxx] to double check it defines lod\whiterun\wrcastleentrance01glow_lod_2.nif and not lod\whiterun\wrcastleentrance01_lod_2.nif as in the screenshot.

If that is the case there is a season or base object swap happening. In that case upload all season INIs from the folder ..\Data\Seasons\ shown in MO2 right window data tab.
Also upload all *_SWAP.ini in the ..\Data\ folder shown in MO2 right window data tab.

Hi, i downloaded the testversion, made a clean save, generated the whole bunch etc.

Whatever you did, it works !

The bridge is there and the ...Glow.Lod.. is gone.

Thx !

If you need further information etc. just let me know.

Iskander

On 7/3/2023 at 12:16 PM, kaska said:
Hello. I have a problem in helgen with farmhouse. When I start a new game the destroyed farmhouses are replaced with normal farmhouses . this problem occurs after generating dynDOLOD
rtutftu.thumb.jpg.b31b6aba8373366cae4a51b1a7763557.jpg
when I uncheck DynDOLOD Output in mo2 farmhouse is as it should be
Screen-Shot0.thumb.png.01a7622cf68f904e60fc64e11415b218.png
Very please can you tell me how I can fix this problem?

I'm probably having the same problem. Skyrim is AE, LOD is generated with DynDOLOD 3, and as far as I could see, everything else looks perfect, from Helgen to Whiterun. There is no conflict in Helgen according to XEdit, not one farmhouse is overridden or even touched, if not by DnyDOLOD.esm.

It looks like both versions of all farmhouses (intact and destroyed) are enabled, I can see it by a minor z-fighting when arriving in the cart. When the dragon attack begins, the intact versions aren't disabled (but fire effects are enabled), although it has no collision, I can jump through the first farmhouse near the tower and I can go through the wall shown in the screenshots.

It could even by a script bug, and I'm not saying at all that DynDOLOD has even to do with the problem. But there is also not one error in the log, and if there is a bug or internal script crash, it should probably be in a script from MQ 101.

Does somebody have an idea?

1 hour ago, PixelMurder said:

I'm probably having the same problem. Skyrim is AE, LOD is generated with DynDOLOD 3, and as far as I could see, everything else looks perfect, from Helgen to Whiterun. There is no conflict in Helgen according to XEdit, not one farmhouse is overridden or even touched, if not by DnyDOLOD.esm.

It looks like both versions of all farmhouses (intact and destroyed) are enabled, I can see it by a minor z-fighting when arriving in the cart. When the dragon attack begins, the intact versions aren't disabled (but fire effects are enabled), although it has no collision, I can jump through the first farmhouse near the tower and I can go through the wall shown in the screenshots.

It could even by a script bug, and I'm not saying at all that DynDOLOD has even to do with the problem. But there is also not one error in the log, and if there is a bug or internal script crash, it should probably be in a script from MQ 101.

Does somebody have an idea?

If you have the same problem, the same replies, requests and solutions apply.

Read the first post or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log, debug log, papyrus log to upload.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots how to provide useful screnshots.

7 hours ago, IskanderStep said:

Hi, i downloaded the testversion, made a clean save, generated the whole bunch etc.

Whatever you did, it works !

The bridge is there and the ...Glow.Lod.. is gone.

Thx !

If you need further information etc. just let me know.

Iskander

Great. Thanks for letting us know. If it works nothing needs to be done anymore. Enjoy.