DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

6 minutes ago, blueetenicolet said:

OK. I'll generate LOD with DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3.00, test again and save the log. And try increasing MaxStdIO to see what happend.

While those logs would be interesting as well I did not asked for that. Simply upload the logs form the last generation.

19 minutes ago, sheson said:

Really read everything what I wrote.

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "ILS or CTD"
See ..DynDOLOD\Docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt for checking if a missing or invalid asset (meshes or textures) is the cause.

Ah, now I understand. If this mesh is either missing or faulty - either way it's CTD

I'm sorry, I really did read everything and many more, it's just a lot of info all at once and some things might slip out of mind while concentrating to some other parts of it.

Here are the meshes:

https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/C3OslIGe/file.html
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/2M05RAf4/file.html

20 minutes ago, blueetenicolet said:

Er... the last generation not use DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3.00, and have no problem.. So i think i should upload the log from generation that have bugs.

The log and debug log contain lots of information about the game and load order. Rudimentary information you have yet to provide.

Whatever the issues in the game, the difference in the LOD generation is secondary.

31 minutes ago, sheson said:

The log and debug log contain lots of information about the game and load order. Rudimentary information you have yet to provide.

Whatever the issues in the game, the difference in the LOD generation is secondary.

Here: Mega Logs and a sample video

I tried increase MaxStdio from 2048 to 4096 but bug still happends.

Edit: On a cleaned save, I enable DynDOLOD_Output and DynDOLOD-DLL-NG Scripts.3.00-Alpha-1, but disable DynDOLOD.esm and esp, and occlusion.esp, this will not happened.

Edited by blueetenicolet

1 hour ago, blueetenicolet said:

Here: Mega Logs and a sample video

I tried increase MaxStdio from 2048 to 4096 but bug still happends.

Edit: On a cleaned save, I enable DynDOLOD_Output and DynDOLOD-DLL-NG Scripts.3.00-Alpha-1, but disable DynDOLOD.esm and esp, and occlusion.esp, this will not happened.

Why is there LOD generated for zaomvigilantworld or any of the other Vigilant worldspaces. These worldspaces are supposed to be ignored by default for a reason. Did you change settings to make it available?

Can you replicate this is a vanilla game, quest, worldspace like Tamriel?

Did you ever use the older workarounds before with Alpha 107 and the PapyrusUtil/DynDOLOD DLL scripts?

Upload skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\zAoMVigilantWorld_objects.txt from the DynDOLOD output. The no data for index errors in the DynDLOD.log should not happen, not sure if related or not.

34 minutes ago, sheson said:

Why is there LOD generated for zaomvigilantworld or any of the other Vigilant worldspaces. These worldspaces are supposed to be ignored by default for a reason. Did you change settings to make it available?

Can you replicate this is a vanilla game, quest, worldspace like Tamriel?

Did you ever use the older workarounds before with Alpha 107 and the PapyrusUtil/DynDOLOD DLL scripts?

Upload skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\zAoMVigilantWorld_objects.txt from the DynDOLOD output. The no data for index errors in the DynDLOD.log should not happen, not sure if related or not.

Yes i changed the setting to generate LOD for all worlds.

This first happends in DLC1 VQ07, i saved game in interior, Ancestor Glade.  I've only found this twice so far, and some quests don't seem to be affected. You know it's hard to met the bug, only when you save the game, quit, and play again.

Yes i use workarounds since Alpha 98 experimental workarounds came out, every new version i will download and generate LOD again. I used DynDOLOD PapurysUtil SE - Scripts 3.00-Alpha-1 before, and changed to DynDOLOD-DLL-NG Scripts.3.00-Alpha-1 when Alpha 107.

Here's all content of zAoMVigilantWorld_objects.txt:

Spoiler

[Config]
bunchofnumbers=3N3O3S8E3H7S4O2T59T8I1M2B3U1S4
[Objects]
1825271=1,,1,,,151668,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,,1,,151668,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp
1825272=1,,1,,,151671,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,,1,,151671,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp
1825273=1,,1,,,151650,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,,1,,151650,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp
1825274=1,1,1,1,,148539,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,1,1,ninedivinecourt:11,148539,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp
1825275=,1,1,1,,148538,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,1,1,towere01:16 - ninedivinetemplemesh:16 - l3_windows:16 - l1_ornamentes:16,148538,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825269,DynDOLOD.esp
1825276=1,,1,,,151677,Vigilant.esm,-1,-1,,1,,151677,Vigilant.esm,,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp,1825270,DynDOLOD.esp
1=

I have to take a rest. I'll reply you tomorrow.

Edited by blueetenicolet

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Ah, now I understand. If this mesh is either missing or faulty - either way it's CTD

I'm sorry, I really did read everything and many more, it's just a lot of info all at once and some things might slip out of mind while concentrating to some other parts of it.

Here are the meshes:

https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/C3OslIGe/file.html
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/2M05RAf4/file.html

Test if still CTDs with the attached NIF. If it does, upload that crash log.

mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif

This worked! No more CTD.

I also checked the original mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif  in CK before and it crashed. But the mesh you uploaded does not crash the CK. Tried in game twice - fixed.

(I also checked all the other meshes in the NoHavok folder - they don't crash the CK. So the mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif was the only one that was faulty.)

As I understand, the CTD happened because when I went further away from the College Of Winterhold, the mgmagicfirepillar01.nif was replaced with lod file mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif that was faulty.

I see you re-enabled the havok flag. Is this all you did ?  

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This worked! No more CTD.

I also checked the original mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif  in CK before and it crashed. But the mesh you uploaded does not crash the CK. Tried in game twice - fixed.

(I also checked all the other meshes in the NoHavok folder - they don't crash the CK. So the mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif was the only one that was faulty.)

As I understand, the CTD happened because when I went further away from the College Of Winterhold, the mgmagicfirepillar01.nif was replaced with lod file mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif that was faulty.

I see you re-enabled the havok flag. Is this all you did ?  

That was just a renamed original NIF. The xEdit code DynDOLOD uses to open, change and save the NIF changes a couple more bytes I will have to investigate.

Test which attached NIF, which is just the flag changed without any other changes as it is supposed to be.

mgmagicfirepillar01_nohavok.nif

This one is also ok. (even the file size is exactly the same)

I checked in CK and in game. No crash.

I've noticed that if a mesh crashes in CK, it will 100% crash the game to desktop.

I'm using the fastest way to check in CK by moving the .nif into data\meshes (won't work othervise) and right-click > open with Creation Kit 2.0 (This opens CK preview window very quickly, without launching the whole CK) After that I can just drag oter .nifs into that preview window for checup.

So, CTD sorted out. (don't know why it happened in the first place though)

I have another thing to fix - it's about grass lod. I created the cache and followed the instructions.

1. Do I need the Grass cache folder active in my load order. If yes, then why ?

2. Although (I think) I followed the instructions to the letter, I get weird patches of grass on the lod. The lod is still mostly barren, with only small patches of certain grass.

How to make it so that the whole lod is covered ?

https://imgur.com/qB4CIim

Close-up view using TFC command:

https://imgur.com/n3xkfyB

Hi.  I get the following error when I load a game.  I am able to run texgen and dyndolod with no issues.  

DynDOLOD.DLL papyrus scripts are the wrong version

I have Resources SE 3.00 alpha-30 and dyndolod dll NG and scripts 3.00 alpha-1.  Using Dyndolod 3.00 alpha-108.  I have papyrus latest SE version.  Do I need another file to make this work?  In the requirements, it says do not use any older dlls.   I'm running 1.5.97 SE.  Thank you

17 minutes ago, Kansas72 said:

Hi.  I get the following error when I load a game.  I am able to run texgen and dyndolod with no issues.  

DynDOLOD.DLL papyrus scripts are the wrong version

I have Resources SE 3.00 alpha-30 and dyndolod dll NG and scripts 3.00 alpha-1.  Using Dyndolod 3.00 alpha-108.  I have papyrus latest SE version.  Do I need another file to make this work?  In the requirements, it says do not use any older dlls.   I'm running 1.5.97 SE.  Thank you

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds
Check the Large reference bugs workarounds checkbox if the intention is to use the DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts 3.0.

Okay. It worked. Not sure why it didn't before so thank you. But another issue has arose. Alduin is invisible. I hear him. He breathes fire and everything. I use alternate start. I have started vanilla cut scene and starting out in wild. I hear him, but he's invisible.  Anyone else have this issue? I dont have any mods with him other than 2 dragon mods. 4k serpentine dragon and HD reworked dragon collection. This samething happened the last time it worked with no error message.  I tried the move to player console command but it didnt work.   Any ideas?