Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE NEW LOOT I AM STICKING WITH V12.5 COS AT LEAST THAT WORKS THE WAY I WANT.

Edit: Ok if I ignore getting smart with GROUPS and only add one for NPC Retexture and a CR One Loots will do what I want then I can use Load After Rules so much similar and less of a headache for me.

I was happy until you added the edit :P

I think you're missing the "just press OK" step. The only time you should see your deactivated mods is when you are initially selecting the mods for SMASH to load, which by default is your current active load order. The instructions say to just press OK here, so by the time you get to the two steps where you have to select everything except Skyrim.esm, your unloaded mods won't be showing.

Yeah, that turned out to be the issue. Was a late night for modding so I was a bit tired and must have missed it.

EDIT: been checking things out. here's my updated Problem list. going to be working on it now. will let you know what comes of it.

I am going to be rebuilding the merges, pre-smash, and Smash patches first though.

• FISSES – Not registered in MCM/Not functioning in game.
  • iHud - Not registered in MCM/Seems to function otherwise but w/o control.
  • CLARLUX - Not registered in MCM
  • Ask Innkeepers to show room – Not functioning in game.
  • Simple auto un-equip arrows – Not Functioning in game.
  • Convenient Horses – Not Functioning in game.
  • Cannot set Hot keys for any mod in MCM menu.
  • A Matter of Time – Not registered in MCM/Not Functioning.
  • All argonian eye color option’s are missing except green.
  • Vilkas Kills you during training for companions, in training yard.

Edit: Rebuilt the Merges, Pre-Smash, and Smash patches. The reason for alot of issues was that I forgot to Extract the BSA's properly.

Current issues:

1) Ask Innkeepers to show room – Not functioning in game. (Troubleshooting)

2) Simple auto un-equip arrows – Not Functioning in game. (Troubleshooting)

3) Convenient Horses – Not Functioning in game. (Troubleshooting)

4) Cannot set Hot keys for any mod in MCM menu. (Troubleshooting)

5) Alchemy Lab Missing Textures/Invisible but still interactable. (New Issue)

So... I'm not sure what just happened in my game, but I ran across a group of Imperials, all but one of them nude (but verified Imperial by checking inventory of the dead ones), fighting a mammoth at Sleeping Tree Camp and yelling "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" Deciding I didn't want any part of whatever that was, I snuck away couldn't find Faendal, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon, and he appeared dead, right under my feet, covered in blood and with a bandage across his face... I ran a little farther away, saw two more naked Imperials heading toward the fight, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon again, and Faendal appeared right behind me, perfectly healthy, no bandages.

I decided it was time to quit playing for the evening and go have a bit more of that Skooma I have stashed in the fridge. I mean Guinness. Did I say Skooma? Hahahaha no, I meant Guinness!

Hum... Why does this sound like you're keeping Sofia company for a tad too long?

[iC]: Suspicious behaviour indeed! [OOC]: naked people usually happen in my game if I have armours added to the levelled lists that don't have versions for both genders. Not sure, but I think LADX might be one of them. Strange that it happened with legion soldiers...

I am slowly winning my fight with the new LOOT If anyone is interested here is a Test userlist.yaml

Save to AppData\Local\LOOT\Skyrim Special Edition

Please bare in mind that this is setup for the base guide.

Do you think you'll be updating the guide with a new set of rules suited to the new loot?

Sorry for bringing this up here, but if someone could help me nail down my ice cave textures, I posted a request on the STEP support forum. Ice caves look amazing in Gopher's SSE video series and I just can't get there, tried different textures and even fiddled with game, ENB and GPU settings. Please, take a look at the post if you think you can help! Thanks!

Edited by godescalcus

Ha Ha.  Switch to Samuel Smith Oatmeal, Young's Double Chocolate or Murphy's Irish Stout.  Your taste buds will love you forever.

I have Murphy's when I can find it. Unfortunately I live in the sticks, so I'm lucky to get Guinness. (And really, I've been an unofficial spokesperson for Guinness for about 20 years now.)

Hum... Why does this sound like you're keeping Sofia company for a tad too long?

[iC]: Suspicious behaviour indeed! [OOC]: naked people usually happen in my game if I have armours added to the levelled lists that don't have versions for both genders. Not sure, but I think LADX might be one of them. Strange that it happened with legion soldiers...

These were male and female Imperial soldiers. I didn't save my game after that, so when I start again, I'll go over and see if I can figure out what mod put them out there (maybe Immersive Patrols?), in the middle of nowhere, immersively yelling "Skyrim is for the Nords!" at a Mammoth that honestly didn't even seem like it was interested in the fight. Its giant finally came wandering over and just stood there and stared with what I'm pretty sure is the same look I had on my face until one of the nudists attacked it. I have no idea how Faendal ended up dead/undead in the middle of all of that. There were about 8-9 soldiers involved by the time I saw the last two sneaking in, honestly it seemed more like, well, a nude version of one of those random civil war battles that some mod I've heard of adds to random places than just a patrol. I don't think we were anywhere near a road, and most patrols I see are 3-4 people. Clothed people.

My character: On second thought, perhaps I'll not stay in the Whiterun area. 'Tis a silly place. (I blame the Khajiit drug dealer that I assume Jobs in Skyrim put right behind Belethor's. I'm thinking he may also be the one who buys all the sisters that Belethor manages to get.)

Ha Ha.  Switch to Samuel Smith Oatmeal, Young's Double Chocolate or Murphy's Irish Stout.  Your taste buds will love you forever.

I have Murphy's when I can find it. Unfortunately I live in the sticks, so I'm lucky to get Guinness. (And really, I've been an unofficial spokesperson for Guinness for about 20 years now.)

These were male and female Imperial soldiers. I didn't save my game after that, so when I start again, I'll go over and see if I can figure out what mod put them out there (maybe Immersive Patrols?), in the middle of nowhere, immersively yelling "Skyrim is for the Nords!" at a Mammoth that honestly didn't even seem like it was interested in the fight. Its giant finally came wandering over and just stood there and stared with what I'm pretty sure is the same look I had on my face until one of the nudists attacked it. I have no idea how Faendal ended up dead/undead in the middle of all of that. There were about 8-9 soldiers involved by the time I saw the last two sneaking in, honestly it seemed more like, well, a nude version of one of those random civil war battles that some mod I've heard of adds to random places than just a patrol. I don't think we were anywhere near a road, and most patrols I see are 3-4 people. Clothed people.

My character: On second thought, perhaps I'll not stay in the Whiterun area. 'Tis a silly place. (I blame the Khajiit drug dealer that I assume Jobs in Skyrim put right behind Belethor's. I'm thinking he may also be the one who buys all the sisters that Belethor manages to get.)

I give Guinness a lot of credit.  Guinness showed me there was much better beer out there before the Import/Micro-Brewery rage hit.  I love Half and Halfs (Black and Tans some call it) and I prefer them made with Guinness and Harps. 

SO I've followed the Guide, But I'm getting Stuck at the Create Pre Smash patch. I'm adding all the ESPs and ESMs that weren't disabled by WyreBash, Not sure if that's what needs to be done, but since it doesn't say otherwise I'll assume It's fine.

I keep getting Errors that say "Failed to merge Pre Smash Patch Merged, FormID [0B000000] belongs to a file that is not available as master to records in [0A] BSHeartland.esm" But File 0B is BS_DLC_patch.esp and if I try to put it in front of BSHeartland.esm it fails to load. I've been getting this with other files, but I've been able to rearrange them to avoid this issue.

SO I've followed the Guide, But I'm getting Stuck at the Create Pre Smash patch. I'm adding all the ESPs and ESMs that weren't disabled by WyreBash, Not sure if that's what needs to be done, but since it doesn't say otherwise I'll assume It's fine.

I keep getting Errors that say "Failed to merge Pre Smash Patch Merged, FormID [0B000000] belongs to a file that is not available as master to records in [0A] BSHeartland.esm" But File 0B is BS_DLC_patch.esp and if I try to put it in front of BSHeartland.esm it fails to load. I've been getting this with other files, but I've been able to rearrange them to avoid this issue.

*sigh*  The Pre-Smash Patch consists of the files that WERE disabled by Wrye Bash.  Not all the other ones.

Edited by Kneph13

*sigh*  The Pre-Smash Patch consists of the files that WERE disabled by Wrye Bash.  Not all the other ones.

Well, I wish that were specified in the Guide. Thanks.

That was way less hassle, thank you for the Help

One last Stupid question for this section, I might have more later, I'm not good at this stuff. I don't need to reenable the ESPs that were merged, Correct?

Edited by Rosewell8