Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

New SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators, Luxor also uploaded Farmhouses HD WIP, but he also just took it down a few minutes ago, may be a problem with it.  I'm still waiting on his Markarth retexture, his pics of it look awesome, wish he posts it up soon.

we'll have to wait on evrymetul to update SkyTEST Integration Project SE since we use his replacer esp for SkyTest. I've got Luxors Farmhouse HD but it says he updating so I'll keep an eye on that.

Followers do not follow me into Engleman's Rest during the quest to retrieve the stolen relics from the museum. Could there be a navmesh conflict in the exterior area? I checked the interior cell and it's a Legacy added one. So if Legacy's navmesh is changed in the exterior, I assume it will be disconnected from the interior?

When approaching the entrance, I also noticed I had to keep very close to my followers, otherwise they'd turn back running (looking for a valid way)? Makes me suspicious that there may be broken mesh here. The cell is <6,-28>, #00009920 tagged 'EngRest_Ext_01' by Legacy. It's overridden by BSHeartland.esm, Dyndolod.esm and Trees and Flora Merged.esp, but the only change is in the Editor ID field. I think the navmesh is defined in #00012FB4 like the rest of Tamriel and I simply don't know how to check that for conflicts, let alone fix them.

Kneph13 saved me! It was the firewall that was blocking my CK for some stupid reason. I made an outbound rule in Windows Defender Firewall for the CK and it works. Maybe add a small note for other unlucky people in that section?

Thank you, Kneph13, you are the best! And thank you DarkLadyLexy for trying to help me so much, sorry that I wasted your time.

I am so happy, starting the install now  :drool: .

Edited by dreamer1986
  • +1 1

Kneph13 saved me! It was the firewall that was blocking my CK for some stupid reason. I made an outbound rule in Windows Defender Firewall for the CK and it works. Maybe add a small note for other unlucky people in that section?

Thank you, Kneph13, you are the best! And thank you DarkLadyLexy for trying to help me so much, sorry that I wasted your time.

I am so happy, starting the install now  :drool: .

ah, the firewall so simple and yet such a pain in the ass I will add I note about that.

Added a note about this let know if it is ok.

• +1 2

ah, the firewall so simple and yet such a pain in the ass I will add I note about that.

Added a note about this let know if it is ok.

Yes, its perfect. Now the next person who encounters this problem won't waste a day failing to find a solution  :lol: . Lucky Kneph13 thought that might be it, it didn't cross my mind at all, antivirus yes, firewall no. 

Yes, its perfect. Now the next person who encounters this problem won't waste a day failing to find a solution  :lol: . Lucky Kneph13 thought that might be it, it didn't cross my mind at all, antivirus yes, firewall no. 

yes I wouldn't have thought of the Firewall either I heard of antivirus causing issues but not the firewall I wonder it was doing that

Wondering about the relationship between using morrowloot with the other loot overhauls, haven't dug deep yet but read how lock loot works and also read author saying they work together but limits what it can add to a master lock due to "better items" being removed from pool by morrowloot

Finished the prerequisites part. First I have to say that I love the amount of info and detail, its awesome and very helpful.

Second, while going though the instructions, I made a list of some tiny mistakes, discrepancies, or just what I noticed. I hope you consider something like this useful. Here are my observations:

in Configure The Creation Kit you wrote "puroses" that should be purposes.

"Then replace The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file with THIS updated Script." its actually
Then replace The Great Equalizer.pas file with THIS updated Script which should be renamed.

In Installing Mod Organizer 2 at step 4 the popout didn't show up, MO just started. To make it show up I selected Open the instance selection dialog to manage a different game. But this may be because I had another MO installed a few months ago, so a note would be helpful if that is the case for someone else? 

In the "Click the small screwdriver and wrench icon adjacent to the "Profile" drop-down and select "Install Mod...". * Navigate to the downloaded SKSE archive and click [Open]." section, the first time you run it MO starts a tutorial about how to fix the mod structure. We need to press the little green arrow until finished before we can do the next steps you mention.

When setting up SKSE and putting Mod ID -1 you mention "The color of the text also indicates that SKSE is not available on the Nexus". But I see no color change, just black text, maybe I did something wrong?

In the step "Drag the newly created mod "Cleaned Vanilla ESMs" Above the "SKSE Scripts" mods in the left pane and activate it by checking the box.", SKSE Scripts is actually called "Skyrim Script Extender" according to your previous instructions.

Also, at the end of the "Clean the Bethesda ESM's" we have the backups of the Cleaned Esm's in Overwrite and you don't mention what we should do with them.

At Beth ini: "Mod notes: his program" one missing letter, should be: This program

In Post BethINI Tweaks you say "Create and open a text file named SKSE.ini." If you do that in explorer in windows 10, you might get SKSE.ini.txt (txt invisible) To change the file extension a note would be helpful to go to the view settings and check "File Name Extension"

At the ENB installation there is "Specail Installation:" it should be Special installation: I think?

And that's what I noticed, tomorrow I will move on to the main guide.

Thank you again for the clear instructions, its all going great so far!
Edited by dreamer1986

Finished the prerequisites part. First I have to say that I love the amount of info and detail, its awesome and very helpful.

Second, while going though the instructions, I made a list of some tiny mistakes, discrepancies, or just what I noticed. I hope you consider something like this useful. Here are my observations:

in Configure The Creation Kit you wrote "puroses" that should be purposes.

"Then replace The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file with THIS updated Script." its actually
Then replace The Great Equalizer.pas file with THIS updated Script which should be renamed.

In Installing Mod Organizer 2 at step 4 the popout didn't show up, MO just started. To make it show up I selected Open the instance selection dialog to manage a different game. But this may be because I had another MO installed a few months ago, so a note would be helpful if that is the case for someone else? 

In the "Click the small screwdriver and wrench icon adjacent to the "Profile" drop-down and select "Install Mod...". * Navigate to the downloaded SKSE archive and click [Open]." section, the first time you run it MO starts a tutorial about how to fix the mod structure. We need to press the little green arrow until finished before we can do the next steps you mention.

When setting up SKSE and putting Mod ID -1 you mention "The color of the text also indicates that SKSE is not available on the Nexus". But I see no color change, just black text, maybe I did something wrong?

In the step "Drag the newly created mod "Cleaned Vanilla ESMs" Above the "SKSE Scripts" mods in the left pane and activate it by checking the box.", SKSE Scripts is actually called "Skyrim Script Extender" according to your previous instructions.

Also, at the end of the "Clean the Bethesda ESM's" we have the backups of the Cleaned Esm's in Overwrite and you don't mention what we should do with them.

At Beth ini: "Mod notes: his program" one missing letter, should be: This program

In Post BethINI Tweaks you say "Create and open a text file named SKSE.ini." If you do that in explorer in windows 10, you might get SKSE.ini.txt (txt invisible) To change the file extension a note would be helpful to go to the view settings and check "File Name Extension"

At the ENB instalation there is "Specail Installation:" it should be Special instalation: I think?

And that's what I noticed, tomorrow I will move on to the main guide.

Thank you again for the clear instructions, its all going great so far!

thanks for i work through one thing I am correct with The Great Equalizer - Main.pas it is inside the Great Equalizer folder.

thanks for i work through one thing I am correct with The Great Equalizer - Main.pas it is inside the Great Equalizer folder.

Okay, so there were more files, glad you mentioned it, didn't look inside the folder. Maybe instead of "Then replace The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file with THIS updated Script." another option "Then replace The Great Equalizer - Main.pas file from inside the folder with the same name with THIS updated Script." would be clearer? It might be unnecessary, but if I made the mistake, others might too.