Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

If you are a Morrowloot fan, I'd wait until DarkladyLexy adds that into the guide as I'm sure it will require a new game.  If I am wrong correct me.  I believe that is her next big update.

But can't we just install everything and just add Morrowloot once its been added to the guide? I simply can't wait anymore and I feel I have to start installing so I can play as soon as Morrowloot is added. I can live without Frostfall (actually I prefer not to be tormented by it  :lol:  ) .

Edited by dreamer1986

But can't we just install everything and just add Morrowloot once its been added to the guide? I simply can't wait anymore and I feel I have to start installing so I can play as soon as Morrowloot is added. I can live without Frostfall (actually I prefer not to be tormented by it  :lol:  ) .

Yes, you can do that.  I'm using Hypothermia and Camping Lite  much less intrusive and not nearly as tormenting!  :bleh:

On a similar note, is there a specific reason why the High Res pack for VIGILANT isn't in the guide?

Cos i didn't realize you can use the Vigliant high Res pack on SSE.

Terrain LOD Redone also updated in case you missed it :) 

I am actually not using Terrain LOD Redone anymore we will be switching to xLODGEN very soon which makes Terrian LOD Redone Redundant.

Hey Lexy, I'm sure you're getting slammed with questions.  One more for you.  I'm looking into messing with this guide and am really looking forward to Morrowloot being added.  When it's slotted in, how difficult would it be to add into this if we've already followed the guide to the end?

Hey Lexy, I'm sure you're getting slammed with questions.  One more for you.  I'm looking into messing with this guide and am really looking forward to Morrowloot being added.  When it's slotted in, how difficult would it be to add into this if we've already followed the guide to the end?

I Placed Morrowloot just after Summermyst I have do 2 custom CR's for for the main morrowloot and one for the NPC Retextures these are in fact avaible on the Discord channel for testing purposes.

I am really hoping to get Morrowloot in the guide by this weekend. I know i did say it woudl add it today but with ICOW being released threw a spanner in the works.

My current plan of action is xLODGEN in by Wednesday and Morrowloot in by Friday. I know a lot of you have been waiting on me to add Morrowloot all I ask is a little bit of patience I will get there.

• +1 2

Just finished installing mods up to Alternate Start, and no mods are loading when I run SKSE64 through MO2. Tried starting just SSE and they seemed to work. Disabled every mod and enabled a couple(main menu spinning skyrim emblem is one of them), and they worked fine. It appears some mods break everything else for me. 

I Placed Morrowloot just after Summermyst I have do 2 custom CR's for for the main morrowloot and one for the NPC Retextures these are in fact avaible on the Discord channel for testing purposes.

I am really hoping to get Morrowloot in the guide by this weekend. I know i did say it woudl add it today but with ICOW being released threw a spanner in the works.

My current plan of action is xLODGEN in by Wednesday and Morrowloot in by Friday. I know a lot of you have been waiting on me to add Morrowloot all I ask is a little bit of patience I will get there.

One last question before I start getting into this.  I generally understand how to use Nif Optimizer.  Just to be clear, from watching the tool:

1.  Download the file manually

2.  Extract the folder

3.  Remove files as instructed

4.  Run that meshes folder through the optimizer tool

5.  Repack

6.  Install

Seems easy enough, I just don't wanna screw it up.

Tempted to try to get into that Discord so I can just add Morrowloot already but I've got so much to do this week I really should wait til Friday...

What have you done about Immersive Weapons added items and Morrowloot? The current patch for it on Nexus doesn't change stats or crafting/tempering requirements.

One last question before I start getting into this.  I generally understand how to use Nif Optimizer.  Just to be clear, from watching the tool:

1.  Download the file manually

2.  Extract the folder

3.  Remove files as instructed

4.  Run that meshes folder through the optimizer tool

5.  Repack

6.  Install

Seems easy enough, I just don't wanna screw it up.

I extract all my BSAs (bad idea? maybe, I'm not really sure) when I install through MO, so I just install them, remove files if stated in the guide, then run the meshes folder through the Optimizer and leave it.

I did download and port a few community patches for PCE from classic (Royal Armoury, Snazzy, etc). I think I wrote about that on a previous post, you can search the forum for Palaces and Castles Enhanced and you're likely to find it. No incompatibilities left that I'm aware of, after visiting all of the major palaces except for Markarth's. Item placement, NPC navigation and NPC AI all working well.

Have you restarted MO (and maybe windows)? I've had weird stuff like that happen in the past that I fixed the old fashioned way.

Oh neat, thanks. I found that and followed the instructions you included, and at least before merging the patches it seemed to work very well in the two palaces I entered.

Edited by StoneWallace17

When I go to install a mod on MO2, most of the time I hit manual and some of the mods says "No game data on top level" in red at the bottom of the box. I have a habit of fixing this issue, my question is are some of these mods suppose to be like that, or am I doing the right thing by making sure it says "Looks good" before installing?