Sign in to follow this  
Gutmaw

SRLE/X testers needed for new mod...

Hey gang, just finishing up a pretty big mod and would love to have some testers using the SRLE and SRLE Extended setups.  This mod is quite beefy, encompassing my other mods and a year of learning.  You'll need a strong graphics card and processor to make it run well, especially with ENB.  I know there are some unfinished things, like better worldspace setup, better/more NPCs, small quest or 2 to get the home, get disenchant font working, etc. etc.  Notice the many shadowcasting and timed lighting, new music, tons of unique assets, kind of a theme, but that's WIP as well...

Should be comparable with any mod, just make sure to load the ESP and the assets after (below) any of my other mods to be safe.  You will find the boat to Dragonwind Isle on the Solitude Docks...there's also a map marker there to fast travel to the boat.

Please try to break it, find bugs, suggest any viable improvements, and let me know you're thoughts.

Thx!!

Mod Link:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzMqSzmzLLXkbWx5TElNaVVqNnc

Edited by Gutmaw

FYI, posted this as WIP on Nexus as well  can DL there if ud rather.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Similar Content

• By TechAngel85
      Official discussion topic for:
      Dragon Cliff Manor SE

Users redirected here from Nexus Mods:Nexus Mods Post section is locked in favor of using the STEP forum for discussion of my mod. You will need a forum account to reply in this topic. Read the STEP Citizenship Guide, as you will be subject to STEP's code of conduct when using this forum. Users seeking support:
      Ensure there is truly an issue by loading only the game, the unofficial patch, and the mod into a new game ( COC Riverwood ). Test to see if the issue persists. If so, use the Bug Report on Nexus Mods to report the issue. Else, attempt to resolve the issue. If you can't, you can seek assistance below.
    • By TechAngel85
      Discussion thread:
      Jaggarsfeld Extended by TechAngel85
      Wiki Link

An extension mod for the player home, Jaggarsfeld, which provides fixes and corrections to the original mod.

Version 2.0 released (final version)
      I've updated the mod to v2.0. This will be the final version of the mod. I will do a few tweaks here and there, but this is the final major release. That means nothing else spectacular is coming to this mod. At the very least, Jaggarsfeld is fixed for the users who still love this player home. I will update eventually with patches of the lighting mods as optional downloads.

So what will I be doing? I'll be continuing my work with STEP, but I have also taken a position on the Relighting Skyrim team to redo Relighting Skyrim from the ground up. These two projects will be taking up most of my time, but I still want to build my own house mod eventually so that might be in the works when I have time.

Jaggarsfeld Development Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z7Ze2H_K0HFm9dKFyjS1dTU_yOsup3py0IqVUPBY02Y/edit?usp=sharing
    • By anomalous
      Recently I encountered an issue with missing main menu data on start up. After a laborious process of elimination, the problem was, amusingly, my conflict resolution patch. The symptoms were reproducible and unique to the patch.  The patch was based on the SRLE Template, modified over the last few days to resolve lingering issues with my particular build. TES5Edit offered no warnings or error messages, and there was nothing readily apparent to indicate an issue. I made some successful test runs throughout the editing process, but somewhere it simply went awry. Obliviously the mistake was mine, but unlike my previous mistakes, I could not ascertain what I had done wrong. So I have created a new modified SRLE Conflict Resolution Template that currently works without issue. However, I need to make additional edits to get all of my added mods to work right. Before I start this process again, I respectfully request some guidance. Is it possible to make too many edits? For a Patch to have too many masters? I generally avoid touching anything in the records that I don't understand in terms of function, but I was wondering if perhaps there are somethings that simply should not be touched. I will be starting the process again tomorrow, and I plan to take a more systematic approach with more integrated test runs. However, in the interim, if there is any helpful advice available, it would be greatly appreciated.