Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

- flickering interior brightness after changing the mcm settings? just save and reload

done that

Plus MCM unchanged

EDIT SORTED. needed to set iRadialBlurLevel=1 in Skyrimpref.ini file, Plus Alternate Start might be doing some weridness. Something for the Grand Master to Invetigate lol.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Vivid Weathers is offline at Nexus.

Quote:

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Quote:

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

I am aware, will give it some time.

I am aware, will give it some time.

Well I managed to download Vivid Weathers before it was removed. So I'm going to go ahead and try it according to the guide.

Question though: Why did you choose to go to such a big overhaul? I think the guide looked amazing so far.

Well I managed to download Vivid Weathers before it was removed. So I'm going to go ahead and try it according to the guide.

Question though: Why did you choose to go to such a big overhaul? I think the guide looked amazing so far.

It's not really a "huge overhaul" so much as a combination of a large number of mangas mods already in the guide + more.

Quote:

manga has confirmed it should be back up shortly

Should we implement it then?

'Cause I see the Real Shelter mod is gone too, and I kinda liked that one.

it is gone only until Chesko updates

My 2c on this is too wait, new VW is still too junior and besides current setup looks pretty darn good and dont need any improvements.

I do like the idea of replacing amidianborn cities and farmhouses (keep landscapes) with noble hd, this is what i run now and it looks stunning. I catch myself just admiring the carvings and textures quality

• +1 1

Real Shelter had issues sometimes, it didn't work 100% with Vivid Snow already, Vivid Weathers didnt work, among other things so I felt that it should be removed until Chesko can do some fixes to it. I loved the concept and originally it worked well but since it was abandoned it lost some luster.

Ah great! I had a hard time reading from the history logs of your guide which is gone and which is updated. Seems that several mods require update. So I'll just setup a second profile in MO with Vivid Weathers and wait. Does the new ENB have a bigger FPS hit than Vividian? As it is setup I mean. I see in its enbseries.ini file that some features are turned off, like sun glares etc.

It's actually less fps hit, imo the ENB portion isn't as good as the old right now but it's the only one compatible. :)

Manga will be working Vividian 8 soon I imagine so then we'll likely switch back to that for our ENB bloom and special FX needs. It will be based on Vivid Weathers as a base.