Mods known to be conflictual

Hi,

Firstly i apologyse for my bad english. 

I got to the end of the SRLE guide. 

The fact is i want to add mods to my game, combat mods, gameplay mods, town mods etc. 

Suddenly i wondered if there is somewhere a list of mods known to be incompatible/conflictual with SRLE setup. 

For example if i install this mod : 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035/?

it will work or it will break my game ? i'm a little confused because i know well the gameplay of skyrim and i want to rediscover the game with a compltely transformed gameplay. 

I know there is a guide "extended" for SRLE but it changes too much and it would be difficult to follow for me because i want to play the game in my native language and i have already translated a lot of mods of SRLE guide who was not already in my language. (and the fact i don't appreciate some mods of the extended version)

Have a good day. 

I search to change the combat gameplay for the moment i would know if these mods can be conflictual : 

Revenge of the ennemies,

Sperg

ultimate combat

combat evolved

deadly combat

duel combat realism 

with sr le ? (i will not probably install all because i don't have make my choice between ultimate combat/combat evolved/deadly combat/duel combat realism) 

If you only use Neo's SRLE then you can install just fine ROTE. Just make sure you install the necessary patches aswell for it. Also may need to check for some conflicts in xEdit.

SPERG is a perk overhaul (necer used it since i use Ordinator) this can be installed on SRLE. Same check for conflicts but there shouldn't be many.

as for combat overhauls. We used them all... You should not combine DUEL with Ultimate Combat and deadly combat. They kinda do change same areas and not recommended.. also they are in the list of dangerous mods (though i did not had any problems with them)

combat evolved can be used with any of them

we use now Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim only.

Thank you for your answer, 

Ordinator is very interesting thanks for the tips, Did I ask you what you would use as combat mod and gameplay mod overhaul ? (Like sperg, skyre, requiem)

i just want a better experience and the most realistic but i admit i don't know what can i choose between all these gameplay mods.. 

You use only wildcat instead of ultimate combat and deadly combat (+ eventually combat evolved) ?

I search to change the combat gameplay for the moment i would know if these mods can be conflictual : 

Revenge of the ennemies,

Sperg

ultimate combat

combat evolved

deadly combat

duel combat realism 

with sr le ? (i will not probably install all because i don't have make my choice between ultimate combat/combat evolved/deadly combat/duel combat realism) 

ultimate combat

combat evolved

deadly combat

duel combat realism  - more or less compatible. Revenge of the enemies may conflict with lots of other mods due to edits to NPC records. But best is to see for yourself in the TES5Edit. There are a few tutorials on youtube - it's really for the most part just common sense.