SKSE folder regenerated in Overwrite everytime I run Skyrim.

Ulvai

Question

Hello everybody. 

I've tried to solve the thing on my own but I'm a bit lost. Let me first tell that I'm not a hell of a modder; I've been modding Skyrim for the last three months but there's still tons of things I cannot get to catch up with. 

Asking the community's help for the issue in the Topic Title. See screenshot for details. 

Anyone can help me in solving it? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Cristiano 

Capture.png

Edited by Ulvai

8 answers to this question

That is normal. It is the data from Wearable Lanterns, Frostfall and Campfire.

Drag and drop each of the Data folders to their respective mods. MO should automatically add the SKSE/Plugins part in the mod. After you have dragged all the individual folders, delete the empty SKSE/Plugins folder from overwrite.

I don't think it matters, but I am not 100%. My thought is it should act like any general mod that you use in multiple profiles - I don't think it is a specific set of files that is generated and needs to be seperated per profile like FNIS or something.

You could always ask Chesko what exactly these files do, since these are all Chesko's mods.

If you do ask him, please post back here with what he says.

You could also create a mod from the 'Overwrite' in the same manner as FNIS and name that according to the current MO profile, however the data stored is also saving the name of the Frostfall/Campfire profile set in the MCM menu so it shouldn't overwrite data when called from another MO profile, just be sure to check the MCM to ensure that it is using the profile you want.

So what does it mean when you do this and it still is constantly generating the files in Overwrite? I've done it about a dozen times and the Campfire and Frostfall SKSE plugins are correctly in their respective mods. But it's still being generated nonetheless.