SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

that is correct i was debating on adding this merge but like many things in recent months I either forgot to add or never got a round to it.

I think the reason you never created a merge plugins guide is because there's several errors in forgottencity.esp (missing form ids in script references). I may get around to creating manual patches but for this run I'm going to leave the mod out of my build.

Hey,

I have encountered a strange glitch when trying out the dragon priest masks (followed the guide clearly, i'm at the DynDOLOD part but wanted to try out stuff before doing it), and (most) of the dragon priest masks aren't showing up on my character (some do though, which is really weird) like, Krosis (BronzeMask), Konahrik, Ahzidal, Miraak, Zahkriisos, Dukaan and the Wooden Mask will display properly on my character and in the inventory, but if i put say Morokei, Volsung, Vokun, Rahgot, Otar or Nahkriin, they'll show up properly in the inventory but they won't display on my toon.

My toon face is still visible with these masks on, but my toon is also bald (while if they have long hair, some of the hairs behind will show up, but most of the toon's head will be bald), no hood either, meanwhile masks like Krosis will work properly.

I haven't tried Konahrik's accoutrements new stuff like the armors but only the masks...

The mods are integrated like the guide's integration guide on the left-pane and the esps are sorted out with LOOT.

And yes, i have putted Apophysis meshes in the ICH patches and no errors in the merges either so i don't really know if it is an error on my part or just entries that needs fixing in TES5edit...

Here's a screenshot of what happens basically :

https://gyazo.com/5dc5535981318611afac7f94125123d5 (Krosis)

https://gyazo.com/862ba7632f17a081983b3edc6e8fa276 (Miraak)

https://gyazo.com/31afc9f4eb0c9e7d86482deb57d38638 (Morokei in inventory, can see it equipped and not showing on my toon's face)

https://gyazo.com/36a077f9ffcc54f36a703d1831344161 || https://gyazo.com/3cd0399a4fc22eec3d19d4d24264d455 (Morokei shenanigans, exact same bug with the other masks i mentionned along with it)

mmm this looks to me to missing meshes unfortunately i cannot test my game as i have had to nuke my games drive due to a large recording project i have on at the moment and ned the storage space.

mmm this looks to me to missing meshes unfortunately i cannot test my game as i have had to nuke my games drive due to a large recording project i have on at the moment and ned the storage space.

That'd be weird because when i tested in game after installing ICH + the patches for ICH (without merging and installing the mods that come after ICH in the guide), there were 0 issues with the masks and the merging showed no errors, i have even compared the folders meshes wise and the size of the files, everything is the same.

That'd be weird because when i tested in game after installing ICH + the patches for ICH (without merging and installing the mods that come after ICH in the guide), there were 0 issues with the masks and the merging showed no errors, i have even compared the folders meshes wise and the size of the files, everything is the same.

them i am afraid i don't know like i said unable to do any testing at the moment maybe someone else has some insight.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but, has attack commitment been tested with the guide? If so, how come it was left out?

Also, off-topic, the benchmarks that the guide links to at the top of the page are out of date.  ::P:

Edited by AmeerHM

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but, has attack commitment been tested with the guide? If so, how come it was left out?

Also, off-topic, the benchmarks that the guide links to at the top of the page are out of date.  ::P:

no i never tired out attack commitment cos we have wildcat and that cover combat.

yes the benchmark are very out of date in fact they weren't ever for this guide they were actually for a purely SRLE Base set i did them ages ago before I even created my first guide.

There seem to be a lot of patches in the CORE PACK for mods in this setup that are not listed...why are they not included? Are these fixes in the Conflict Resolution patch?

Like Paul said these patches are from his guide just use the one i specify and no they are not included in the CR and you do need them. They were Originally in the CR but I pulled them when I had ideas of going a bit more modular but I never fully completed that and never will now.

Edited by Darth_mathias