SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I've found a couple of possible bugs with this setup, I installed as per the guide but added Wyrmstooth.

Raw Canine Meat can be crafted into Raw Salmon at Cooking station.

I can't temper anything iron, it says I do not have the required perks. Unless there is a minimum level to temper items?

Since Wyrmstooth isn't readily available (unless you do digging for it) i don't consider this a bug. but don't forget all the patches for wyrsmtooth needed for mods like RBB, CACO, RWT, plus some others i forget about also there a few CR bit and bobs that need to happen.

Grimy's Combat Patcher is also an option. If you run that, and remove the Combat Styles, it still removes NPC's Health/Stamina/Magicka offsets. They still get their level up bonuses, but not 100, 200, 300 more HP just by existing. It levels the playing field somewhat. The NPCs also run out of magicka this way, which is something I really like. 

Should the combat patcher be run before or after ASIS?

Last question on this Paul - when I run the script do I set all the parameters in the Combat Styles section to 1 as stated in the mod OP to leave combat styles untouched or do I set them to 0?  Running it has flagged up an error in CACO Patches with 3D5052A2 Death Item BTW?

Last question on this Paul - when I run the script do I set all the parameters in the Combat Styles section to 1 as stated in the mod OP to leave combat styles untouched or do I set them to 0?  Running it has flagged up an error in CACO Patches with 3D3D5052A2 Death Item BTW?

in my 1st test I just left everything alone then after the patch was created removed Combat style this maybe be totally wrong thou.

also that form Id isn't showing up for me.

Edited by Darth_mathias