Alternative download ? - [SOLVED]

TheDooft

Question

12 answers to this question

I've attached the file for download here. You shouldn't have to wait! :thumbsup:

Let's not do this anymore.  Not that I don't trust you, but there are some more nefarious out there and The Nexus is (usually) pretty stable.
No problem; no ugly spyware/viruses on my system! :D However, if you guys don't want files attached from users personal systems that option should probably be removed from the forums. :ermm:

Fortunately I was able to download lot of mods on Nexus after that :)

The guide is great, the only unclear thing is about Hi-Res DLC Optimized : the Wiki page says "Follow instructions on STEP Wiki." but I wasn't able to find on the wiki where are these instructions.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_Installation#tab=DLC

Choose the option that suits you best. If you already have the hi res dlc downloaded and you dont want it, uncheck it and contact steam and they will remove it from your account. Personally I have got the official dlc then separated it for install from wyre bash after fixing it with the two nexus fixes.

Also, some one should add the dlc fixes and bat file to the guide. I would but I cant edit wikis cause im hopeless :D

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_Installation#tab=DLC

Choose the option that suits you best. If you already have the hi res dlc downloaded and you dont want it, uncheck it and contact steam and they will remove it from your account. Personally I have got the official dlc then separated it for install from wyre bash after fixing it with the two nexus fixes.

Also, some one should add the dlc fixes and bat file to the guide. I would but I cant edit wikis cause im hopeless :D

I've stayed away from editing anything on the STEP Guide. That's the admins domain. Lol!

Fortunately I was able to download lot of mods on Nexus after that :)

The guide is great, the only unclear thing is about Hi-Res DLC Optimized : the Wiki page says "Follow instructions on STEP Wiki." but I wasn't able to find on the wiki where are these instructions.

The notes should have a link to the correct Wiki page, but be aware that the guide is a bit outdated now that SRO has been removed (and thus TPC is broken).  At this point, just rgab the list of mods included in TPC and install them manually, along with following the proposed changes on this post.

Also some one should add the dlc fixes and bat file to the guide. I would but I cant edit wikis cause im hopeless :D

And you're a Wiki Editor...? :P  Google the Mediawiki Cheatsheet, that should get you up and running.  Most of the mod pages can be edited with forms as well, which make it a lot easier to manage.