a stupid question regarding esms/esps in overwrite

re-run FNIS and replace the outcome in overwrite for those you made in SRLE Profile

i don't even have FNIS yet.

this is like the third step of the guide. i installed skse, cleaned esms, tweaked the .ini files - and then come the unofficial patches.

(and this is the second time it happened)

don't load up a save where you have other mods... start a new game and see if then happens like that

actually.. this fixed it. Sitting through the card ride intro is a bit nauseating, since i've done it so many times, i guess i just didn't want to start a new game + it didnt seem logical that it would actually work, since unofficial patches shouldn't cause any problems. anyway, that was just another dumb question from my side. thanks for helping :)

@Paul - I just didn't want to skip ahead of the guide :P

so now i'm at the step which made me not install Falskaar before. 

don't know if this is a common DDsopt problem, or not (made some screencaps) post-9473-0-15899900-1466430521_thumb.png- i run the program as admin, select falskaar folder on top, and "optimized" folder inside falskaar folder at the bottom. i leave the compression as is, since it's correct. 

then BAM - cannot create the optimized (x10?) folder - even if it's already created or not.

tried both x32 and x64 versions of DDsopt

*edit: oh oh it's working now. i had to put the output folder somewhere else (desktop) instead of in the falskaar mod! 

Edited by hackinghippie
Click the [browse] button near the bottom text-box and select <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/<Mod To Be Optimized>

this means that the output is always a different mod folder than the original mod to optimize

so you don't have to put it on desktop but if you put it inside mods folder name it Falskaar Optimized for example.

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 1

Even though i completed this guide before, some problems keep popping up :/

1. Irileth - look at the scar on her chin. When she speaks, one scar moves, and the second? stays in place

i just finished the Skin and Body step.

(for some reason i cannot upload pictures here) - link: https://imgur.com/FQIIb8p

This one is actually a known bug with the Northborn Scars mod, however she is the only NPC that seems to be affected in this way.

• +1 1

Oh the joy of finishing. Only in-game MCM config left :)
Since i'm being overly careful,

and i have a feeling that every little mistake will break my game, a quick question:

Do i run LOOT at the very end (which will probably shuffle my load order), and after that Wyre Bash, cuz the load order changed, and after that SUM?

Edited by hackinghippie

install Memory Blocks Logs and see if your mem blocks are allocated correctly

or use crash fixes 10 with the Preloader as an alternative.

I tried the memory blocks log...

since dyndolod doesnt work, i could only try without it. and every time, it said that both blocks use 256MB (the weird thing is, that block 1 always ends at exacly 256 although i have it set to higher in SKSE.ini