So Whos gonna Repost the vivid Weathers zip??

NordPride_WorldWide

Question

8 answers to this question

Doing that sort of thing is a real good way to get Nexus banned...

I was talking about in the form of a torrent like he's done with SRO.

Either way, doesn't matter as it's back up. Though, I'll be sitting this out. From the looks of all these changes I'm not going to be able to update everything without screwing up my save game. And it also seems like the vivid weather's is in an early state and keeps updating. I'll just wait things out for awhile before I update my list

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

I was talking about in the form of a torrent like he's done with SRO.

Either way, doesn't matter as it's back up. Though, I'll be sitting this out. From the looks of all these changes I'm not going to be able to update everything without screwing up my save game. And it also seems like the vivid weather's is in an early state and keeps updating. I'll just wait things out for awhile before I update my list

You can create a different profile in the MO for VW and transfer your saves into it. Apart from the initial "mod not found" error when loading the game, nothing seems to be broken in my savegame. Keep in mind that you have to rebuild any dynamic patches for the new setup as they use mods that are removed now.