DynDOLOD.esp load order

MetalVez

Question

I need a little bit of help here...

I've added a new mod to my list and was doing all the updates with the patchers (section 2.N of the Step Core guide).

After the Bashed patch, DSR, Better shaped weapons, FNIS, I've run loot to correct my plugin order.

The DynDOLOD.esp is not the last in line, after it, there's the STEP Core patch.esp, bashed patch.esp and the Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I've tried to correct the patchers multiples times but it didn't change anything, my plugin order stay the same.

Any idea why this is happening? How can I fix this?

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

In TESVEdit, when I'm doing the "apply script" on the DynDOLOD.esp I get a warning message and it is aking me if I STILL want to run the script as DynDOLOD is not the last .esp on the list.

Should I check "yes" and everything will be fine? I never got that message the first time I've run the script.

As Tech said, before you run the script you need to move DynDOLOD.esp to the last spot in the load order. You can drag and drop it in the right pane to move it manually.

After you have finished the DynDOLOD process, when you run LOOT again, it is fine to have other patches after it (however LOOT sorts it).

Hi there!

Many thanks for helping me out, the load order problem is now over and both scripts with DynDOLOD are done. I'm now playing Skyrim for the last two days!

After wandering around, I've noticed that the immediate landscape near my character was loading suddently, similar to the tree popping effect.

Is it related to object generation level? Distance?

Can I tweak something to fix this? The .ini settings maybe?

Modifying the settings for DynDOLOD Worlds to high?

Edited by MetalheadVez