How To Remove EBT from STEP Extended Patch?

O0mix0O

Question

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down my CTDs to EBT, so unfortunately, it's got to go,

However, STEP Extended Patch has EBT as a master plugin...

Is there any way to remove references to EBT from STEP EP? As I use every other mod in the guide so don't want to remove it.

Thanks, Mix

5 answers to this question

You need to use TES5Edit and delete any records that are shared by EBT and the patch. You have to have EBT installed to do it. Start xEdit then hold shift and double click the STEP Patch. Go through the records of the STEP Patch and for Impact, Impact Data Set, Magic Effect, and Spell delete the records that are in both the STEP Patch and db- Enhanced BLood Main.esp. After getting them all, Right click the STEP Patch and select Clean masters, then do it again and choose sort masters.

You need to use TES5Edit and delete any records that are shared by EBT and the patch. You have to have EBT installed to do it. Start xEdit then hold shift and double click the STEP Patch. Go through the records of the STEP Patch and for Impact, Impact Data Set, Magic Effect, and Spell delete the records that are in both the STEP Patch and db- Enhanced BLood Main.esp. After getting them all, Right click the STEP Patch and select Clean masters, then do it again and choose sort masters.

Thanks for your reply, and simple instructions!

Unfortunately, the patch still has EBT as a master... I have followed your guide to the letter and have opened the patch again and double checked that all records have been removed.

Despite cleaning and sorting masters, EBT remains..

Am I missing something simple?

Thanks, Mix

EDIT: Just gone through all other sections to make sure there were no stray records but all reference to EBT has gone...

Edited by O0mix0O