Doubts about mod installation order

Hello,

First of all thank you for this amazing guide Neovalen.

I've followed SR:LE last year but due to recent changes I'm starting to think I did it wrong. So here's my question:

When a mod description says "Mod Dependencies(As Configured):" am I supposed to install said mods first or is it just for references?

Thank you

Thank you. But can you confirm that everytime "Mod Dependencies(As Configured):" is mentionned it is only a reference and the user should always stick to installing the mod in the order of appearance?

Because in one instance it doesn't seem to be the case:

Dynamic LOD TES5LODGen

Author: Ehamloptiran, Sheson, and the TES5Edit Team
Version: 1.0 (Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards)
Mod Notes: This mod is a tool used to create LODs for objects and trees. It is included with TES5Edit, therefore the tool itself does not need to be downloaded here - only the vanilla tree billboards.
Mod Dependencies(As Configured):

Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD

Author: Sheson
Version: 1.46
Special Installation: Install the contents of the Data folder as normal in Mod Organizer. The contents of TES5Edit folder in the archive should be extracted to the Edit Scripts folder where TES5Edit is installed.
Mod Notes: This mod is a set of tools based on TES5Edit and TES5LODGen to dynamically create a mod based on a load order which adds distant LOD for objects to Skyrim.

LOOT Metadata Update Required: (Updating Guide)

• DynDOLOD.esp - Enable Global Priority and set it to 992000
    20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:This mod is not completely installed until the TES5Edit script is executed in the final section of the guide.
TES5LODGen

Author: Ehamloptiran, Sheson, and the TES5Edit Team
Version: 1.0 (Vurt SFO 2.3 LOD Billboards Optional)
Mod Notes: This mod is installed a second time to provide tree billboards for Skyrim Flora Overhaul.
Overrides: Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD, TES5LODGen

It would seem that Neovalen wants the user to install TES5LODGEN vanilla billboard then DYNDOLOD then Flora Overhaul before returning to TES5LODGEN. That's the new part that confused me.

Looking for a little clarification on this mod as well.

EatingSleepingDrinking

Author: gekkou1992
Version: N/A (Animations Package Optional)
Mod Notes: This mod contains an animation package that can be used by Bathing in Skyrim.

I took the "N/A" part of the version number to mean the mod main file itself does not need to be installed, we are ONLY looking to install the optional "Animations Package" file. Did I presume correctly?

Just wanting to make sure I've interpreted this right :)

Looking for a little clarification on this mod as well.

EatingSleepingDrinking

Author: gekkou1992

Version: N/A (Animations Package Optional)

Mod Notes: This mod contains an animation package that can be used by Bathing in Skyrim.

I took the "N/A" part of the version number to mean the mod main file itself does not need to be installed, we are ONLY looking to install the optional "Animations Package" file. Did I presume correctly?

Just wanting to make sure I've interpreted this right :)

Yes, the optional only.