Ore and Bar weights

iTapper

Question

Hello!

I just managed to uninstall Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade without it crashing to desktop on start (by rebuilding the Bashed patch and DSR), but now when I log in (even I make a new character and try), the masses of the ingots and ores are still increased to above the normal. Is there some other mod in the STEP-Extended that edits mod weights, or have I simply messed something up with the install? I would just go to some other mod to edit the weights, but most of the ones I find either reduce them to 0 or keep them above the vanilla values. I just want my ores and crafting supplies to stay at the vanilla weights. 

Thanks for any help.

3 answers to this question

Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp sets the weight of the ingots to the same weight as Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp.

Also note this topic is for building or editing mod packs on the wiki and should have been posted in General.

Ah, my bad. Tried looking around the forums for where I should post and obviously failed. 

Solved the issue by making a small mod myself to simply edit the weights back to the vanilla. 

What would be the natural fix through CaCF?