Updating

juxtapoz87

Question

I know that the guide changes daily/weekly but what is the best method for going about tracking the changes and updating the necessary mods? Should I just refer to https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition&action=history page on a weekly basis, remembering where I last checked up to, then update according to the changes?

When should I run the Wrye Bash, TES%Edit, DynDOLOd and everything at the bottom of the guide again? I know the DynDOLOD stuff says only when new textures are added, does this include all textures or only terrain/environment?

Thanks for helping again.

4 answers to this question

History page is your best way. Take note of the date/time you last updated. Be sure to note each mods update procedure as recommended by those authors.

As far as the others, the only one that really takes a lot of time is DynDOLOD and you should not need to run that until a mod is added that adds new buildings, rocks, trees, etc.