SRLE Extended

That is included now in the modular patches archive.

If you have errors on the caco sic lvl list redo your caco patches merge (ofc first redownload all the required patches). Did you add other patches to the caco patches merge?

Does this string count is still an issue?

Okay I have redownload CACO Patches and Remerged it, but the CACO Sic Lvl List is still showing the same error. Is there maybe a way I can solve it manually through TES5Edit or perhaps alternate way?

You mean the Restringer part of it, correct?

Yeah I have played around with it just for testing...it seems to behave as advertised. Haven't tested it extensively though as my strings count is at safe levels for the time being.

Yes. Thanks to the memory preloader I am experimenting with a crazy load that would probably be 80K+ strings. I have been able to get it down to around 55K by selectively restringing about a dozen heavy hitters. I haven't noticed any problems at all.

Even with Crash Fixes and ReSaver tool I think it's probably best practice to stay well under the 65K level if possible.

Edited by Whetstone

A question about Restringer because I am intending using it on a few of the heavy mods in my stupid build once I'm finished play testing and before I actually start a playthrough.  When it says use on endpoint mods only, ie mods which have no other mods depending on them, does that exclude any of the main ones if used in conjunction with compatibility patches?  For example Legacy of the Dragonborn is a prime candidate for restringing, but is it safe to do when I'm also using 6 patches and my CR which look to it as a master?  Or is it only if another mod is dependent on it's scripted functions?

Okay I have redownload CACO Patches and Remerged it, but the CACO Sic Lvl List is still showing the same error. Is there maybe a way I can solve it manually through TES5Edit or perhaps alternate way?

What errors does it show? So i can test it again myself when i get home

A question about Restringer because I am intending using it on a few of the heavy mods in my stupid build once I'm finished play testing and before I actually start a playthrough.  When it says use on endpoint mods only, ie mods which have no other mods depending on them, does that exclude any of the main ones if used in conjunction with compatibility patches?  For example Legacy of the Dragonborn is a prime candidate for restringing, but is it safe to do when I'm also using 6 patches and my CR which look to it as a master?  Or is it only if another mod is dependent on it's scripted functions?

No patches are fine unless they modify scripts. .You just can't restring a mod that other scripted mods are dependent on. 

Darth_Mathias, when I'm trying to build the Merge plugin for Dreadflopps, the Merge Plugin Standalone program reports that "CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_lvl_list.esp" has errors. Should I ignore it ?

That's the error : " Unhandled error: LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

Unhandled error: LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP

Unhandled error: LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP"

What errors does it show? So i can test it again myself when i get home

It's just like wisethug problem, I'm reinstalling everything again now starting from SRLE since I can't keep track on updating SRLE Extended when I left it for only 1 week and it is blowing my head for now.

So I think it is better for me to start new and see if the problem still there. I'll post here again when I'm done.

It's just like wisethug problem, I'm reinstalling everything again now starting from SRLE since I can't keep track on updating SRLE Extended when I left it for only 1 week and it is blowing my head for now.

So I think it is better for me to start new and see if the problem still there. I'll post here again when I'm done.

I'll check again in 1 h

OK. I redownloaded all of them fresh. Redid that CACO patches merge and aswell the Dreadflopps patches merge and i got no errors... so this means something must be wrong on your end...

are you sure that you merged all of them properly in the order specified ? or that you didn;t add in the caco patches merge other patch ?

I've had some errors with the CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_lvl_list.esp since my merged caco patches.esp was different (17 plugins) from the ones in the guide..If so you'll have to correct the errors or delete the records..

How do you correct the errors again? I've opened it in xEdit and I can't seems to find a way to fix it

OK. I redownloaded all of them fresh. Redid that CACO patches merge and aswell the Dreadflopps patches merge and i got no errors... so this means something must be wrong on your end...

are you sure that you merged all of them properly in the order specified ? or that you didn;t add in the caco patches merge other patch ?

Hmm I've double checked and compared the CACO patches merge from the guide with mine and it is the same. Maybe I'll just wait until I've finished reinstalling.

Just to make sure

1. Redownload all of the CACO Patches

2 Remerged CACO Patches Merged

3. Open xEdit to check for errors in CACO SIC patch (since it opened faster)

That's what I do.