SRLE Extended

for some reason i keep getting  CTDs out of the blue .

one time it happened while killing  mudcrabs outside whiterun , the next when staring at the ground .

None of these ctds where  repeatable  , one time it  happened as soon as i started and walked 10 meters , the next  is after playing for 2+ hours .

it's the reason i asked Darth earlier  what his SRLE eXTENDED  loadorder looked like  to either confirm or rule out that my load order is the cause .

get do random CTD's too but it's skyrim the engine is old and we all know how buggy it is but i do say things are pretty stable now.

Hmm, are we keeping High Quality 3D Map?   I assume we remove it from SRLEX, but I don't see it in red in the Install Order page?  thx!

How did i totally miss that I don't even have this in my MO but since we're using Warburgs I say we don't need this (Unless someone else know differently) I'll updated the install guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

I went through the SRLExt Integration guide to make sure I'm not missing anything and noted a few things:

The World Of Skyrim - Dynamic LOD
    skyrm Flora Overhaul Billboards(this was removed cos it was included in the Enhanced Landscapes mod further down)
    Should be only under Landscape and Environment

Rustic Elderscroll - missing from Clutter and Miscellaneous

Archmage of Winterhold HD Retexture - missing from Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks

Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack - missing from Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks

Contractor and Mavari Armors - missing from New items

• +1 2

Saw this was released today.

Wintermyst - Loot and Degradation Patch

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75604/?

I went through the SRLExt Integration guide to make sure I'm not missing anything and noted a few things:

The World Of Skyrim - Dynamic LOD

skyrm Flora Overhaul Billboards(this was removed cos it was included in the Enhanced Landscapes mod further down)

Should be only under Landscape and Environment

Rustic Elderscroll - missing from Clutter and Miscellaneous

Archmage of Winterhold HD Retexture - missing from Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks

Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack - missing from Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks

Contractor and Mavari Armors - missing from New items

ok thanks I'll have take a look at the later as today me a Lexy are house huntting.

• +1 1

House hunting is fun and stressful at the same time.

Tell me about it. We were always going to have to move cos of the new baby but we now need a slightly bigger house then planned thanks to our little surprise we found out about.

Edited by Darth_mathias