Bashed Patch keeps crashing my game

Scythiss

Question

So I am following this video

for getting merged patch and bashed patch to work with skyrim, and I got it to work, but then added one or two more mods in.  Had to delete all the patches I created and make new ones.  Now it seems my bashed patch keeps crashing my game at the menu and I can't figure out why.  If anyone can help that would be great.

my load order

https://pastebin.com/Pfy5eBgD

Edited by Scythiss

6 answers to this question

This Bashed Patch is crashing in conjunction with Perkus Maximus yes? That's what that video seems to be about so if you're following it to the letter and it's telling you to use a specific mod or uses one as an example and you're using it without Perkus Maximus (haven't watched) then that'd be your issue. Are you?

This Bashed Patch is crashing in conjunction with Perkus Maximus yes? That's what that video seems to be about so if you're following it to the letter and it's telling you to use a specific mod or uses one as an example and you're using it without Perkus Maximus (haven't watched) then that'd be your issue. Are you?

I am using with perkus maximus.  After furthing testing I found out it's one of that patches that is making me crash, now to figure out why.