Can't speak to Delphine

Hi!

I've installed SRLE pack and did (almost) everything decribed. I skipped HD trees as they cause the purple tree glitch. Also I didn't optimized Falskaar and Wyrmtooth textures: And I used the SR Conflict Resolution.esp offerd by a link.

I've started a new game at the Giant Inn in Riverwood via Life Another Life mod went to Delphine to rent a room but no conservation is possible. No conversation text is shown up. She stop when I approach waiting for a conversation but I can't start any dialog.

What could cause this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

gtoeroe

P.S.: I have all the environment suggested in SRLE (Tes5edit, Loot, Wrye Bash, MO, ...). Below there is a loading log from TES5Edit and the list of active plugins (one file; FIRST the list of active esp then the TES5Edit log)

TES5Edit_load_log_Active_Mod_List.zip

[

Cleaned Vanilla ESMs

Optimized Vanilla Dawnguard Textures

Optimized Vanilla Dragonborn Textures

Optimized Vanilla Hearthfires Textures

Optimized Vanilla HRDLC1 Textures

Optimized Vanilla HRDLC2 Textures

Optimized Vanilla HRDLC3 Textures

Optimized Vanilla Textures

skse 1 07 03

Skyrim - Director's Cut

Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

Unmanaged: Dawnguard

Unmanaged: Dragonborn

Unmanaged: HearthFires

Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch - German - Deutsch

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch - German - Deutsch

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch - German - Deutsch

Unofficial High Resolution Patch - German

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - German - Deutsch

The Unofficial Patches are verion 2.0.8a / 2.0.8

I just started a new game with former mods. I could speak to Delphine as expected.

What now? Could it be that the German Unoffical Patches (based on old oudated English version) work alone but interact badly with some futher mods of SRLE pack?

Thanks in advance

gtoeroe

Edited by gtoeroe

My problems seem to sit at the end of SRLE pack. I  removed 

ASIS

Dual Steath Redux

DynDOLOD

SR Conflict Resolution

and I could speak to Delphine.

gtoeroe

EDIT: Went back to full SRLE Pack and exchanged the German Version of the unofficial Pataches by the most recent English Version (2.1.3b). Result: Delphine not speaking. :(

So it has to do with the last esps of SRLE pack. I guess its the SR Conflict Resolution.esp. That wht I'm trying now. 

Edited by gtoeroe
  • 1 month later...

I had a similar issue with inkeepers which I have fixed by updating to USKP 2.1.3b 

I just installed skyrim and SRLE from the scratch. I followed exactly the SRLE guide (only skipped textures optimizations). Same glitch again: No Dialog with Delphine is possible. Now I'm just removed ASIS.esp from the load order and I could speak to Delphine.

What's now?

gtoeroe

I just installed skyrim and SRLE from the scratch. I followed exactly the SRLE guide (only skipped textures optimizations). Same glitch again: No Dialog with Delphine is possible. Now I'm just removed ASIS.esp from the load order and I could speak to Delphine.

What's now?

gtoeroe

If its related to ASIS it's almost always a localization problem (I always use English so I never see issues like that)... I think someone posted something about it recently for a different issue.

If its related to ASIS it's almost always a localization problem (I always use English so I never see issues like that)... I think someone posted something about it recently for a different issue.

Right now I opened TES5Edit and removed Delphine's record from ASIS. Now I can speak to her again. Points this still to a localization Problem?

gtoeroe

I'm a German. As I play it with my Kids (7 & 9), too, I can't switch to English language. What now?

Now I let the Delphine record in ASIS.esp alive. Instead I have copied some records from syrim.esm to ASIS, which were not identical to the coressponding ASIS record (IMHO all minor not important things) and LOOK: I CAN SPEAK TO DELPHINE. How can this be?!

Anyway, it seems that this is my work around...

gtoeroe

• 9 months later...

Haha. Came back to Skyrim last month and began with installing SRLE. Same issue. But: After setting the language in the ASIS ini from English to German it disappeared (this time in Whiterun with the smith Adrienne) . I think this should be mentioned in the guide as a lot non English players use a mix of Skyrim in their native language plus pure English mods and available translations if available.