Paint my wagon blue? Texure / Mesh Issue

Wycratius

Question

Thanks for any help, I've just recently returned to Skyrim and the long labour of the SR:LE process went pretty well.  Unfortunately I have a texture or mesh issue, no real idea which, but there are a few items I have found in the first 5 minutes of playing that have broken any immersion I was hoping for. 

There is the wagon shown in this screen shot:

2015_08_25_00001.jpg

As well as lanterns, like those hanging from rafters in inns, and the stones atop the wall of the bridge crossing the river west of Whiterun (north of Redoran's)

Any clues where I need to restart from that will save any of the numerous hours I spent installing would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Wycratius

6 answers to this question

The purple color usually indicates a missing texture. In Mod Organizer, click the Archives tab in the right pane, make sure "Have MO manage archives" is checked, and make sure all the archives files (the BSAs) are checked as well.

If this isn't the issue, install Mfg Console from Nexus, run Skyrim and then click on the objects with missing textures. Mfg Console shows an expanded view that includes the name of the last mod that modifies the object, the FormId, and a lot of other helpful information.

Thanks Guard for the troubleshooting tips and tool, it helped ID SMIM as the culprit.  Dragon King, you nailed it thanks for the confirmation.  Somehow I managed to download that 800mb mod and failed to actually install it.  So now I'm back to LOOT, Bash, and DynLOLOD again, but feeling good that this was the problem.  Thanks again to all for the help!